BY PEEPS #7 in Marshmallows

Peeps® Brand Marshmallow Ghosts. see more...

• "I have always loved peeps!!" in 1 review
Joanna M.
Opa Locka, FL
My sister in law made me a beautiful Halloween birthday cake with these and it came out super cute!! I would definitely recommend for cakes. They're also peeps, who doesn't love peeps😋
Melissa B.
These are the sweetest little Ghost Peeps.  If you cover your cake with marshmallow cream and then plant the little ghosts around the edges, hit the marshmallow cream with the culinary torch, and it's a perfect Halloween cake - takes me right back to eating marshmallows while camping!  I look forward to seeing these every Halloween.
Sierra L.
['Naples', 'FL'], FL
It's never fall with out my peep ghosts! These have been in my family's celebrations since the day I was born. They are the best mellow I eat. I eat the frequently in fall. And I'll always end up buying more.
sydney p.
green bay
These ghost peeps really get me in the Halloween spirit they taste really good and are fun for parties and great for kids! I bought them at my local target.
Brittany S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Peeps Halloween marshmallows are super cute! I added them to a fun dish filled with Halloween treats of which I created! These are awesome especially if you do not have time to baked your own festive treats! Children of all ages will love this !
Ashley F.
Eagan, MN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love peeps!! They are a great treat for any time of year. All of the fun halloween shapes make them perfect for parties or just a spooky snack!
Anastasia M.
Aberdeen, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love peeps anyway. But I work at Cracker barrel and they have these in the gift shop. So on a bad day I use my 35% discount and go get these peeps. It turns my bad day around. Who can frown after eating a peep!
Susanna R.
Kalamazoo, MI
How can you go wrong with ghost peeps! Yummy and fun! I like to let mine float around in hot cocoa on a chilly fall afternoon while decorating for Halloween! I’d treat myself daily if I could! Be sure to stock up before they’re gone!
Samantha Elaine D.
Indianapolis, IN
Not a huge fan of peeps. I know when I see these though, Halloween is right around the corner! Peeps have a marshmallow texture and taste more or less just like sugar. They aren't very expensive. They aren't for everyone...some people love them and some hate them.
Margaret S.
Ottawa
The cutest melt in your mouth Halloween treat. Great for kids and adults alike and try and stop yourself from stealing these from your kids Halloween candy!
Sarah C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Do these taste exactly the same as the chick peeps?
Anna R.
Has any one ever tried using these as part of a Halloween food decoration idea!?
Renée S.
Are these only available during the fall?
Jennifer K.
Mason, OH
Are these "Vanilla Cream" or just plain marshmallow like original Peeps?
Jessica F.
How long do these stay tasting good?