BY PEEPS #8 in Marshmallows

Peeps® Brand Marshmallow Ghosts. see more...

• "I have always loved peeps!!" in 1 review
Brittany S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Peeps Halloween marshmallows are super cute! I added them to a fun dish filled with Halloween treats of which I created! These are awesome especially if you do not have time to baked your own festive treats! Children of all ages will love this !
Kelley P.
Cherry hill, NJ
Who doesn't love peeeps for real I don't get how people hate them! Crack open the package let them sit for a couple days and they're perfect!
Kelli C.
Denver, CO
I am a lover of all peeps. While chick peep classics will forever be my favorite these are a great and cute alternative at Halloween. Very similar in taste. Can't beat the price of peeps and found at your local Walmart. Recommended to keep your peep cravings at bay during the Halloween season.
Jessica F.
Die hard peep lover!!! These ghosts are the cutest things. They're very similar to the bunny peeps. They are very affordable, and are perfect for Halloween!
Roseann P.
New Bedford , MA
Peeps Yay! Soft to bite into, nice sugary coating, great price and availability now that they make them for all holidays. I just wish they didn't get so hard so fast if you don'ts close them up super tight. Then again, that gives an excuse to eat them faster!
Nicole M.
wausau, WI
I searched high and low for the tombstone Peeps to place on top of a Halloween cake for a party, but they wee sold out everywhere. I was lucky enough to find the ghosts at Walgreens, and they wound up decorating my cakes. It looked super cute, and the ghost shape works well with the peep shape and texture!
Ellie K.
Los Angeles, CA
These have to be one of my favorite candies of all time. I think these are a fantastic deal for such a great candy. I really like anything that has marshmallows in it. I think it is super inexpensive and it makes me so happy. I really love that these are out year round but I really love the ghosts.
Amanda M.
Jacksonville, FL
How can you celebrate Halloween without these scary little ghosts. They go great in a smore on top of a grave cake or all alone. They are so easy to find just pick up at any store. Peeps brand is the brand you need in order to properly have a Halloween candy marshmallow.
Cynthia M.
San Antonio, TX
I love using these spooky little guys every Halloween. I make a smore brownie treat for my kiddos every year. These ghosts are so cute they add the perfect spooky touch to my favorite Halloween treat. They are sweet and sugary and hold up will against the broiler when I toast them up over the brownies. Love love love them!!
Dalia M.
Bayside, NY
Peeps are great year round but I'm always excited for the seasonal items. These ghosts peeps are so cute, taste good and are cheap. I buy these during Halloween to decorate hot chocolate, cupcakes and other treats.
Sarah C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Do these taste exactly the same as the chick peeps?
Anna R.
Has any one ever tried using these as part of a Halloween food decoration idea!?
Renée S.
Are these only available during the fall?
Jennifer K.
Mason, OH
Are these "Vanilla Cream" or just plain marshmallow like original Peeps?
Jessica F.
How long do these stay tasting good?