BY PEEPS

PEEPS® Brand Marshmallow Ghosts make every Halloween a happy one. Fluffy marshmallow and sweet sugar combine to make these ghoulish ghosts ideal for use in Halloween recipes and crafts. Each tray contains 9 ghosts.

• "I have always loved peeps!!" in 1 review
Ashley W.
Derby, KS
Sugary crusted marshmallow from hell, no thanks! I like regular marshmallow over a fire or in a s’mores, but these things are spawned from the devil! They show up every season and when I see them a cringe!
Tiffany L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Very good my family love them there chewy and soft they love how you tear them apart just eat them my friend love them also they can't get enough they there always looking see what they come out with next
Melissa B.
These are the sweetest little Ghost Peeps.  If you cover your cake with marshmallow cream and then plant the little ghosts around the edges, hit the marshmallow cream with the culinary torch, and it's a perfect Halloween cake - takes me right back to eating marshmallows while camping!  I look forward to seeing these every Halloween.
whitney h.
Minocqua, WI
I absolutely love Peeps marshmallows And they are extremely affordable they’re adorable have a great flavor and they’re my favorite holiday snack no matter what holiday it is and they’re definitely something I will continue to purchase every season.
Holly F.
Grand Rapids, MI
Peeps are one of my favorite candies. I cannot wait for the different holidays because there are almost always a different kind of Peep for it. I like opening the package and then eating them the next day after they have hardened a little.
Sidney G.
These are so cute but I don’t like marshmallows very much. I do like the outside of peeps and so I can appreciate how amazing they would be for someone who loves marshmallows. So few come in one package though
Joanna M.
Hollywood, FL
My sister in law made me a beautiful Halloween birthday cake with these and it came out super cute!! I would definitely recommend for cakes. They're also peeps, who doesn't love peeps😋
jensen s.
Raymond, MS
Purchased at: Walmart
oh my gosh. every easter my mom buys me at least 3 or 4 packs of peeps and i could eat them all day. i love them so much. i love every flavor. they’re sooo good. i highly recommend buying these.
Katelin Z.
Kissimmee, FL
I love PEEEPS GUYS UGH they’re soooo good. They’re not the most healthiest choice but it’s soo good to pass, plus they’re shaped as ghosts how cute for the Halloween season!
Kelli C.
Denver, CO
I am a lover of all peeps. While chick peep classics will forever be my favorite these are a great and cute alternative at Halloween. Very similar in taste. Can't beat the price of peeps and found at your local Walmart. Recommended to keep your peep cravings at bay during the Halloween season.
Sarah C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Do these taste exactly the same as the chick peeps?
Anya R.
Has any one ever tried using these as part of a Halloween food decoration idea!?
Renée S.
Are these only available during the fall?
Jennifer K.
Mason, OH
Are these "Vanilla Cream" or just plain marshmallow like original Peeps?
Jessica F.
How long do these stay tasting good?