BY PEEPS #8 in Marshmallows

Peeps® Brand Marshmallow Ghosts. see more...

• "I have always loved peeps!!" in 1 review
Melissa B.
These are the sweetest little Ghost Peeps.  If you cover your cake with marshmallow cream and then plant the little ghosts around the edges, hit the marshmallow cream with the culinary torch, and it's a perfect Halloween cake - takes me right back to eating marshmallows while camping!  I look forward to seeing these every Halloween.
Samantha Elaine D.
Indianapolis, IN
Not a huge fan of peeps. I know when I see these though, Halloween is right around the corner! Peeps have a marshmallow texture and taste more or less just like sugar. They aren't very expensive. They aren't for everyone...some people love them and some hate them.
Nic B.
Peep this! I absolutely love Peeps no matter the season but look forward to Halloween when the Ghost Peeps come out! They are yummy, soft and just plain good. I usually buy mine from Target. The price point is great!
Joanna M.
Hollywood, FL
My sister in law made me a beautiful Halloween birthday cake with these and it came out super cute!! I would definitely recommend for cakes. They're also peeps, who doesn't love peeps😋
Kelli C.
Denver, CO
I am a lover of all peeps. While chick peep classics will forever be my favorite these are a great and cute alternative at Halloween. Very similar in taste. Can't beat the price of peeps and found at your local Walmart. Recommended to keep your peep cravings at bay during the Halloween season.
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Who couldn't love these cute little marshmallows. I love the fact that
they come in different shapes and colors for every holiday. The are
sweet and a bit crunchy from the sugar coating. You can buy these at any
store around the holidays, especially Easter. I highly recommend them!
Sarah L.
Decatur, GA
I am a peeps addict. I love that the ghosts are around Halloween time and I don't have to wait for Easter to get my peeps fix. The ghosts are great and fluffy. You can get them at the grocery or a pharmacy. These are sweet and fluffy.
Anastasia M.
Aberdeen, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love peeps anyway. But I work at Cracker barrel and they have these in the gift shop. So on a bad day I use my 35% discount and go get these peeps. It turns my bad day around. Who can frown after eating a peep!
Quiana P.
Longmont, CO
I love marshmallows, and peeps are fantastic!! Not only are they adorable and ready for any holiday theme, but they’re super inexpensive too... can’t beat that!! Peeps Marshmallow Ghosts
Susanna R.
Kalamazoo, MI
How can you go wrong with ghost peeps! Yummy and fun! I like to let mine float around in hot cocoa on a chilly fall afternoon while decorating for Halloween! I’d treat myself daily if I could! Be sure to stock up before they’re gone!
Sarah C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Do these taste exactly the same as the chick peeps?
Anna R.
Has any one ever tried using these as part of a Halloween food decoration idea!?
Renée S.
Are these only available during the fall?
Jennifer K.
Mason, OH
Are these "Vanilla Cream" or just plain marshmallow like original Peeps?
Jessica F.
How long do these stay tasting good?