PEEPS® Marshmallow Ghosts

by Peeps

#14 in Marshmallows

PEEPS® Brand Marshmallow Ghosts make every Halloween a happy one. Fluffy marshmallow and sweet sugar combine to make these ghoulish ghosts ideal for use in Halloween recipes and crafts. Each tray contains 9 ghosts.

What kind of varieties do you get?
How long do these stay tasting good?
Has anyone put peeps in the microwave? It looks pretty cool and they are nice and warm.
Start your review of PEEPS® Marshmallow Ghosts!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I have always loved peeps!!” in 1 review
I adore Halloween and these things are my favorite thing in the entire world. It's marshmallows and Halloween literally there is nothing in the world that is better than this
Kosher
These are the sweetest little Ghost Peeps.  If you cover your cake with marshmallow cream and then plant the little ghosts around the edges, hit the marshmallow cream with the culinary torch, and it's a perfect Halloween cake - takes me right back to eating marshmallows while camping!  I look forward to seeing these every Halloween.
Vegetarian
Minocqua, WI
I absolutely love Peeps marshmallows And they are extremely affordable they’re adorable have a great flavor and they’re my favorite holiday snack no matter what holiday it is and they’re definitely something I will continue to purchase every season.
Grand Rapids , MI
Peeps are one of my favorite candies. I cannot wait for the different holidays because there are almost always a different kind of Peep for it. I like opening the package and then eating them the next day after they have hardened a little.
Smithville, MO
Like mentioned before these are tasty and affordable! Great little gifts for people on the holidays! I have never seen christmas peeps though.... can’t wait to see those happens! Get these if you need a cheap treat!
Hollywood, FL
PEEPS® Marshmallow Ghosts uploaded by Joanna M.
My sister in law made me a beautiful Halloween birthday cake with these and it came out super cute!! I would definitely recommend for cakes. They're also peeps, who doesn't love peeps😋
Kissimmee, FL
I love PEEEPS GUYS UGH they’re soooo good. They’re not the most healthiest choice but it’s soo good to pass, plus they’re shaped as ghosts how cute for the Halloween season!
Alexandria , VA
Best snack ever. And now available for almost every holiday. The shapes do make them taste different. I love opening mine up and letting them harden for a day or two.
Finleyville, PA
Great that Peeps are branching out to other shapes. Great to add on top of cupcakes or to add to your evening hot chocolate. Really puts you in the Halloween mood.
Dairy Free, Sugar Free
Denver, CO
I am a lover of all peeps. While chick peep classics will forever be my favorite these are a great and cute alternative at Halloween. Very similar in taste. Can't beat the price of peeps and found at your local Walmart. Recommended to keep your peep cravings at bay during the Halloween season.
Low Carb
Ask a question to the Influenster community...