BY PEEPS #9 in Marshmallows

PEEPS® Brand Marshmallow Ghosts make every Halloween a happy one. Fluffy marshmallow and sweet sugar combine to make these ghoulish ghosts ideal for use in Halloween recipes and crafts. Each tray contains 9 ghosts.

• "I have always loved peeps!!" in 1 review
Melissa B.
These are the sweetest little Ghost Peeps.  If you cover your cake with marshmallow cream and then plant the little ghosts around the edges, hit the marshmallow cream with the culinary torch, and it's a perfect Halloween cake - takes me right back to eating marshmallows while camping!  I look forward to seeing these every Halloween.
Joanna M.
Hollywood, FL
My sister in law made me a beautiful Halloween birthday cake with these and it came out super cute!! I would definitely recommend for cakes. They're also peeps, who doesn't love peeps😋
Kelli C.
Denver, CO
I am a lover of all peeps. While chick peep classics will forever be my favorite these are a great and cute alternative at Halloween. Very similar in taste. Can't beat the price of peeps and found at your local Walmart. Recommended to keep your peep cravings at bay during the Halloween season.
Sarah L.
Decatur, GA
I am a peeps addict. I love that the ghosts are around Halloween time and I don't have to wait for Easter to get my peeps fix. The ghosts are great and fluffy. You can get them at the grocery or a pharmacy. These are sweet and fluffy.
Nic B.
Peep this! I absolutely love Peeps no matter the season but look forward to Halloween when the Ghost Peeps come out! They are yummy, soft and just plain good. I usually buy mine from Target. The price point is great!
Ellie K.
Orange, CA
These have to be one of my favorite candies of all time. I think these are a fantastic deal for such a great candy. I really like anything that has marshmallows in it. I think it is super inexpensive and it makes me so happy. I really love that these are out year round but I really love the ghosts.
Rachael S.
Columbus, OH
Peeps are one of my favorite holiday treats. The ghosts are adorable and are perfect for any kind of Halloween party. As with any other peeps the color isn't really much of a flavor, it's mostly just to look pretty and for the decoration of the marshmallow. I love the sugar coating on top of the marshmallows, it's my favorite part of the peeps.
Amanda M.
Jacksonville, FL
How can you celebrate Halloween without these scary little ghosts. They go great in a smore on top of a grave cake or all alone. They are so easy to find just pick up at any store. Peeps brand is the brand you need in order to properly have a Halloween candy marshmallow.
Allison N.
Im not a huge fan of peeps but every year I get some for Easter and always enjoy how they look. I think it's a cute idea that they are coming out with different peeps for every holiday. Some of them sound disgusting but I'm sure there are people out there who enjoy them.
Camerin F.
Rolla, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Die hard peep lover!!! These ghosts are the cutest things. They're very similar to the bunny peeps. They are very affordable, and are perfect for Halloween!
Quick Tip: if you microwave them for 10 seconds they blow up twice their size, and taste even more amazing ☺️😁
Sarah C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Do these taste exactly the same as the chick peeps?
Anya R.
Has any one ever tried using these as part of a Halloween food decoration idea!?
Renée S.
Are these only available during the fall?
Jennifer K.
Mason, OH
Are these "Vanilla Cream" or just plain marshmallow like original Peeps?
Jessica F.
How long do these stay tasting good?