Peeps Marshmallow Ghosts uploaded by Angela S.

BY PEEPS #14 in Marshmallows

Peeps® Brand Marshmallow Ghosts. see more...

• "I have always loved peeps!!" in 1 review
Rachael S.
Rachael S.
Pickerington, OH
Peeps are one of my favorite holiday treats. The ghosts are adorable and are perfect for any kind of Halloween party. As with any other peeps the color isn't really much of a flavor, it's mostly just to look pretty and for the decoration of the marshmallow. I love the sugar coating on top of the marshmallows, it's my favorite part of the peeps.
Cynthia M.
Cynthia M.
San Antonio, TX
I love using these spooky little guys every Halloween. I make a smore brownie treat for my kiddos every year. These ghosts are so cute they add the perfect spooky touch to my favorite Halloween treat. They are sweet and sugary and hold up will against the broiler when I toast them up over the brownies. Love love love them!!
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
wausau, wi
I searched high and low for the tombstone Peeps to place on top of a Halloween cake for a party, but they wee sold out everywhere. I was lucky enough to find the ghosts at Walgreens, and they wound up decorating my cakes. It looked super cute, and the ghost shape works well with the peep shape and texture!
Ellie K.
Ellie K.
Austin, TX
These have to be one of my favorite candies of all time. I think these are a fantastic deal for such a great candy. I really like anything that has marshmallows in it. I think it is super inexpensive and it makes me so happy. I really love that these are out year round but I really love the ghosts.
Allison N.
Allison N.
Im not a huge fan of peeps but every year I get some for Easter and always enjoy how they look. I think it's a cute idea that they are coming out with different peeps for every holiday. Some of them sound disgusting but I'm sure there are people out there who enjoy them.
Camerin F.
Camerin F.
Rolla, MO
Die hard peep lover!!! These ghosts are the cutest things. They're very similar to the bunny peeps. They are very affordable, and are perfect for Halloween!
Quick Tip: if you microwave them for 10 seconds they blow up twice their size, and taste even more amazing ☺️😁
Roseann P.
Roseann P.
New Bedford, MA
Peeps Yay! Soft to bite into, nice sugary coating, great price and availability now that they make them for all holidays. I just wish they didn't get so hard so fast if you don'ts close them up super tight. Then again, that gives an excuse to eat them faster!
Solanyes F.
Solanyes F.
I love, especially for Halloween decoration at home, and also to provide children, but I really like to do some CUPCAKE and decorate with peeps. They would be great, placing a chocolate icing and put it over the marshmallow Peeps.
Sabrina V.
Sabrina V.
Bay Area
I hate these, not a big fan of artificial marshalllows . Affordable but I still don't like . Bought it at Walgreens for like 3$. Ate it only once but that was it, don't recommend to others at all and I'm completely disappointed d
Tatiana S.
Tatiana S.
Paramount, CA
These candies are so sickeningly sweet I can't stand it. You might as well put a spoonful of sugar in your mouth and get the same sensation when eating Peeps. I can't even imagine its sugar content and ingredient list. Ew!
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Do these taste exactly the same as the chick peeps?
Renée S.
Renée S.
Are these only available during the fall?
Anna R.
Anna R.
Has any one ever tried using these as part of a Halloween food decoration idea!?
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Mason, OH
Are these "Vanilla Cream" or just plain marshmallow like original Peeps?
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
How long do these stay tasting good?