BY PEEPS #6 in Marshmallows

Nothing says "SMILE!" like the marshmallow goodness of yellow PEEPS® Chicks. Now you can brighten up any season with these soft and sugary treats.

• Anyone else hate these? Yuckkkk4 Answers
  • PEEPS® Marshmallow Chicks who else hates peeps!?💀🙈🤣7 Answers
  • Has anyone tried dipping them in chocolate and putting th...17 Answers
Marlee J.
Tucson, AZ
Classic marshmallow treat with a sugar coating. I usually only get these at Easter time but every once in a while I'll get them to make s'mores with. It is a great twist on the classic and kids love the different colors and flavors. I don't recommend them all the time but they are good every once in a while
Brie F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I do not like these things at all. My mother used to love peeps and I think they’re absolutely disgusting and I never purchased them. I would only purchased them for her for Easter or Valentine’s Day. They’re basically pure sugar and your teeth will fall out if you eat them
Amber S.
I love peeps! Not many people are a big fan of them but I’m a lover of any marshmallow. These are affordable and super easy to find any time of the year. I eat these year round but mostly around Easter. Can them find them at my local Walmart.
Shelly T.
Stanford, KY
I would eat my weight in peeps. Only during Easter though. Is that odd? Do not give me Christmas peeps they different I will swear. Little bunnies and chicks are greatest things ever. I leave them open and let them get a little hard, and omg.
madison 💖.
Newark, DE
I like them a lot. I like the fact that they’re cheap and very easy to find. All of the shapes and colors taste the same so you can get them all year round. You can microwave them for a couple seconds and they taste good like that too.
Alexandria V.
Los Angeles , CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I use to love these trees especially when the 99 cents store has them for spring and Easter 🐣 but I feel like recently these last year they don’t taste as good as they use too not supper expensive very affordable
Angela O.
Eastpoint, FL
Every year I had to wait until Easter to find my favorite sugary treat, but now there is peeps for all holidays yippppppeeee. I absolutely am obsessed with these cute little sweet treats.
Ashley W.
Derby, KS
Hard pass to these crusty sugary nasty things! I like regular marshmallow over a fire or in a s’mores. These just need to be thrown in the trash and never to be made again!
Nour D.
Laval, QC
These are very but very popular during Easter time and I stock up on them! There's sweet, fluffy and super yummy!! They bring the Easter sprite together and your kids are going to love them!
Lindsay S.
Sky Valley near Palm Springs
A classic! My grandma always had a stash for me at Easter because I was the only one who loves them. They are so fluffy and sweet. Can’t help but to bite the heads off.
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
Pink peeps or yellow peeps ?
Charlotte D.
Westbury, NY
Has anyone tried dipping them in chocolate and putting them in the fridge over night the besttttt
Marta C.
Do any of these taste different depending on color?
Megan M.
Oceanside, NY
Does the color matter? Does each color taste different?
Carmen A.