BY PEEPS #6 in Marshmallows

Nothing says "SMILE!" like the marshmallow goodness of yellow PEEPS® Chicks. Now you can brighten up any season with these soft and sugary treats.

• Anyone else hate these? Yuckkkk4 Answers
  • PEEPS® Marshmallow Chicks who else hates peeps!?💀🙈🤣7 Answers
  • Has anyone tried dipping them in chocolate and putting th...17 Answers
Mai M.
BEST THING ABOUT SPRING!!! I love these!! They taste so good!! They are also cheap, which is a bonus. I like eating these but I can't eat too much because it hurts my belly, so I make sure not to overdo it, just because I do love these. I would recommend everyone to at least try these once!
claudia n.
Mt Washington, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I don't know if anybody else does this! But how I eat peeps is roasting them on an open fire. You have to let cool a little longer because of the Hot Sugar. But oh boy does it taste good. I even like them a little overdone like you would a regular marshmallow. I cannot tell you when we first started doing this. But now I can't wait for each peep of each holiday to come. Because there would be a different flavor for every season. Give it a try if you like roasted marshmallows you are absolutely love your peeps this way and won't go back two regular ones. Deelishis
Becky S.
1,138 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
There are few candies that I don't like and Peeps are among them. I don't eat any gelatin based marshmallow products as a vegan and hate the way they're procured. Even before learning about the gelatin and hoove connection I didn't like them as a child.
Lauren D.
I just don't find the appeal of this candy at all. It is coated in pure sugar and the marshmallow doesn't even taste as good as a normal marshmallow out of the bag. Definitely not worth purchasing these, they end up getting thrown out
Allison S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I’ve never been a big fan of Peeps mainly because I don’t like eating just marshmallows. These are inexpensive and an Easter basket staple! I rarely eat these anymore, but if I eat them, I like to make them with s’mores or some other treat.
Shannon A.
Landenberg, PA
Peeps have always been a fav in my household. I especially love this low-cal snack a little stale. Just leave it open on top of the fridge and “find” it a few days later. You can find peeps anywhere for such a low price.
Ari G.
To me all peeps taste the same I enjoy them anytime of the year as long as they are the normal not flavored kinds haven’t really had those. The are pretty cheap most of the time. I would repurchase anytime.
Jessica L.
Peeps are the best! My favorite way to eat them is to unwrap them and let them set out a bit so they get a little stale. Sounds gross, but so good. Also... peep jousting: 2 chick peeps on a paper plate, facing each other. Put a tooth pick in each of their bellies, then put them in the microwave for 30 seconds and watch. They blow up bigger and eventually one will pop the other... it’s a fun game.
Micaela D.
If you don’t like peeps, then who are you? They’re cute, they’re tasty, and they’re low calorie and low fat. What’s not to love? I could honestly eat a box of these everyday for the rest of my life.
Jennifer W.
Marshmallow, sugar, cute little birds. Delicious. An Easter staple in our family! Used them as cupcake toppers, kind with toasted coconut and some malted candy eggs, turned out sooo super cute!
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
Pink peeps or yellow peeps ?
Charlotte D.
Westbury, NY
Has anyone tried dipping them in chocolate and putting them in the fridge over night the besttttt
Marta C.
Do any of these taste different depending on color?
Megan M.
Oceanside, NY
Does the color matter? Does each color taste different?
Carmen A.