5 colors available

BY PEEPS #7 in Marshmallows

• Has anyone tried dipping them in chocolate and putting them in the ...17 Answers
  • Did anyone else put them in the microwave to watch em get huge as a...3 Answers
  • What is your favorite peep?2 Answers
Jamie G.
Jamie G.
Las Vegas, NV
Sweet Tooth Expert
I know that these are not good for you, but frankly, there are some things that I don't care whether or not they are good for you or how many natural or organic ingredients are in them and this is definitely one of those products. I do get Peeps every season, but the best are those that come out in the spring. Some of those other flavors can taste a little odd, or the different shape somehow has an effect on the taste. The best are the original yellow or pink peeps and bunnies. I like to put a single Peep on top of hot chocolate (sometimes on a coffee when the mood calls for it) in place of mini marshmallows, sometimes in place of regular marshmallows in a S'more, and of course they are always good as a stand alone treat. I think that they even make some sugar free ones now. There are even some great easter crafts and recipes on Pinterest that use Peeps. I admit that I am a Peep junkie and even have some Peeps merchandise that I have either gotten as gifts or picked up on clearance at the end of the season.
Tina Maria R.
Tina Maria R.
Doylestown, PA
Here is another product that I know is not natural or organic but it's one of my few indulgences that I allow for my family and I we all love them. Easter candy clearance it's the first thing we hit !! We absolutely love these fluffy little things whether they're in bunny shape or shipshape they're just adorable and fun to eat no matter what your age is. I personally don't care for some of the flavored ones they've come out with. We haven't found one yet that we really like. If anybody knows any that they'd like to recommend that'd be cool but so far the couple that I've tried like birthday cake and I believe a chocolate flavor just weren't as good as the original for me. Regular Peeps are just crazy, fluffy fun!
Shannon S.
Shannon S.
Madison, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert
We buy these every year, once a year! Is a regular staple in our Easter Baskets! My 10 Year Old enjoys eating them, and for extra fun we put them in the microwave and they get very big! They can explode if heated too long, and are very hot! My 2 Year Old eats them slowly and prefers to play with them as little ducks! I don't care to eat them, as I don't like a marshmallow candy. Recently they had MYSTERY flavors! Those were fun for the kids to try! Usually a good price of about $1.00!
Tara P.
Tara P.
Eau Claire, WI
I cant stand the taste or texture of Peeps. I have tried them several times through out my childhood and could never discover why there was such a hype around these sugar covered marshmallows. I like the taste of normal marshmallows but these have a different taste all together. Not to mention the sugar coating feels gritting in the mouth. I would only wish these on my worse enemy. the one thing the I will give them is that they are adorable and come in variety of beautiful colors.
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
Peeps Marshmallows are my all time favorite marshmallow! These are basically marshmallows coated in sugar. These marshmallows are so fluffy and gooey and the taste is like no other marshmallow they taste so good I love them so much I always look forward to getting them in my Easter basket and I usually eat them all in one day although I don't tell other people that. If you've never tried a Peep you need to go buy them right now you won't regret it!
Tina E.
Tina E.
Otway, OH
I love peps the ones I had on hand were yellow but they are all yummy soft sweet little treats I think they all have the same taste except the watermelon, birthday cake and more they are a good price I buy as many as I can when they are available love the different colors blue ,yellow pink ,purple & white love that they come in pumpkins & Christmas trees they are the best & so much fun to put on cakes ,cupcakes or watching the kids play with them.
keresa b.
keresa b.
Pennington Gap, VA
Oh no! i still cringe when i see one of these fluffy sugary treats. i never liked the taste of all the sugar. i love marshmellos and sugar just not together. yet, once again, i just have to go back to my child hood and eat one when i see them. the kids still love getting them in their easter baskets. great to decorate tables in centerpeices and although not meant for this, i add them to my firepit to make colored fire while roasting marshmellows.
Rebekah D.
Rebekah D.
Marietta, OH
5 weeks I love all the peeps except the watermelon flavored but I wish the beer flavored like with each different colors that they have instead of it just being all sugar and a marshmallow like the purple ones would taste like grape the pink ones weird taste like bubble gum or something like that but whenever I find peeps I will buy them because I love eating them and the price is really good for them too
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Cary, NC
I would give this product zero stars if I could. These might be the single most disgusting thing I have ever tried, and they have the nerve to call this a candy? The company reeks you in with the bright colors and they just look so cute, but once you pop one of the little things in your mouth...instant regret! The only saving grace of this product is how fun they are to blow up in the microwave.
Adina M.
Adina M.
I love peeps!! it's not easter time until you have at least three packs of peeps. they are so cheap, usually you can find them for under a dollar. some stores sell them for other holidays such as christmas, and halloween. if you enjoy eating marshmallows you should definitely give peeps a try. They also come in multiple flavors, however i would stay away from the white ones.
Charlotte D.
Charlotte D.
Westbury , ny
Has anyone tried dipping them in chocolate and putting them in the fridge over night the besttttt
Marta C.
Marta C.
Do any of these taste different depending on color?
Carmen A.
Carmen A.
Fontainebleau
Are they sweet ? I never tried them
Kaitlyn R.
Kaitlyn R.
How long after opening the package until they go stale?
Brianna C.
Brianna C.
Leland, NC
Can you buy these year round?