3 colors available

• Any good recipes for these? For fun easter snacks!2 Answers
sharon n.
sharon n.
Chicopee, MA
Peeps Pink Bunnies are a unoque treat for easgter,I totally recommend them,now there are many things to do with them besides just eating them as is,they are great for decorating cakes;cip cakes;I love placing them in the freezer for about a half an hour when I make an ice cream cake,what I do is add them of course slice them in half add them to what ever you ared placing in the middle of your cake:)It really makes a great Easter Holidau or sprong Cake surprise:)
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Bridgeview, IL
It seems like people either love or hate peeps. I for one love them and they are such a popular Easter treat that its hard not to think of them when you hear the word Easter. They are fairly sweet due to the sugar they are coated in but the marshmallow seems to be of good quality. I tend to like mine a little bit more on the firm side so i let them sit out in the open for a while for them to get slightly chewy. They are one of my favorite Easter treats
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
Peeps Marshmallows are my all time favorite marshmallow! These are basically marshmallows coated in sugar. These marshmallows are so fluffy and gooey and the taste is like no other marshmallow they taste so good I love them so much I always look forward to getting them in my Easter basket and I usually eat them all in one day although I don't tell other people that. If you've never tried a Peep you need to go buy them right now you won't regret it!
Stacey C.
Stacey C.
Monroeville, PA
Let me start off by saying that I absolutely adore Peeps! I will eat just about any Peep you place in front of me, but I like the bunnies the best. The marshmallow is good whether it's really soft, or slightly hard, and the stuffed Peeps that you can buy as gifts are so adorable as well. The price is fair, and they come in just about any Easter color you can think of. I wouldn't suggest the newer fruity flavors though.
Hannah R.
Hannah R.
The ultimate fantasy snack: as your teeth sink delicately into the gritty, sugary surface of the delicious bunny Peep you are suddenly assaulted by a soft pillowy taste.

It's marshmallow sugar.

You become addicted to the thrill of the dye and cotton: you bite again, chasing the high of the first bite, until the grisly deed is done, and the helpless bunny is no more.

10/10, would murder bunny again:)
Luna G.
Luna G.
I love when Easter comes because I have an excuse to buy a whole bunch of these and eat them. I love to make Easter baskets and include these in them cause the kids love them. They're really good and the sugar coating adds more flavor in them then a regular marshmallow. I've loved these since I was a kid and continue eating them whenever Easter comes around. Great Easter gifts to practically anyone
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Olathe, KS
PEEEPPPSSS! Why people stray from peeps I just don't understand. I love these little guys. I could eat them any time of year. The sugar outside, the sweet mallow-ey insides, yummy! I love them when they are slightly stale, I love them when you microwave them for 5-10 seconds, I love eating them ears first, then head (if they are in fact the bunny variety). Peeps are da bomb!
Megan Y.
Megan Y.
It is almost that time of year again where a magical bunny hopes into your home leaving a huge Easter basket full of snacks and goodies, and ever since I was little it was never a good basket unless you got some fun colored mashmellow bunnies. While I have never been a huge fan of the sugary candy it's been a tradition and nothing comes in the way of tradition.
Beatrice d.
Beatrice d.
Los Angeles, CA
Peeps are adorable on the shelf, but no one actually wants to eat them. I recently had the revelation to try using peeps instead of traditional marshmallows to make S'mores.
Best idea ever!
The marshmallows melt over fire, and the sugar coating creates a perfectly sweet crisp.
Plus, holding little bunnies on skewers over a fire makes everyone giggle :)
Dellanira C.
Dellanira C.
Yay! Purple Peeps I love this color it's my favorite. This color makes it more appealing to eat and their taste and value are great. I sure can eat these delicious Peeps as long as they are at a store shell. Their sugary taste makes me want to eat more than one. They sure are affordable for everyone to try them out. I strongly recommend them enjoy! 😃
Natalie V.
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
Pink peeps or yellow peeps ?
Megan M.
Megan M.
Oceanside, NY
Does the color matter? Does each color taste different?
Hasna M.
Hasna M.
Acworth, GA
How is the texture like is it to fluffy and overwhelming?
Leslie R.
Leslie R.
Golden, MS
When eating peeps bunnies what part to you bite first the ears? or butt?
Paige S.
Paige S.
What does a peep taste like