BY JUST BORN #35 in Marshmallows

Shandell E.
I absolutely love peeps and so do my children! These Happy Pumpkin Peeps aren't only delicious by themselves but when you melt them down and drizzle them over warm buttery popcorn they make wonderful fall treats for trick or tr eaters or yourself! Enjoy!
Reyna M.
Fresno, CA
Back when I use to trick-o-treat these were the worst things that I wanted to receive during that time period. I hated those marshmallow gooey things. But now, as I have gotten older and wiser they are not bad anymore. I enjoy seeing them all throughout the year now and I love sinking them in my hot chocolate in the morning (do try if you haven't).
Bethany P.
Winter Haven , FL
Terrible. Marshmallow surrounded in sugar is a heart attack waiting to happen. As if easter wasn't enough to have these on the shelves now we need them with Halloween also. They should discontinue this product.
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Who couldn't love these cute little marshmallows. I love the fact that
they come in different shapes and colors for every holiday. The are
sweet and a bit crunchy from the sugar coating. You can buy these at any
store around the holidays, especially Easter. I highly recommend them!
Lisa C.
Laredo, TX
These peeps are just so yummy! The marshmallows with sugar just hits the spot when you have a big sweet tooth!!! They taste even better dipped in milked chocolate!!!! The pumpkin design is just an added plus!!!
Amanda D.
O Fallon, MO
These were good but I was hoping that they would have a different taste then the ones from Easter. But unfortunately, they all taste the same. Disappointing in my opinion.
Solanyes F.
I love, super rich, in my opinion, I like to decorate the cupcake with some covered in white chocolate with orange coloring, to the similarity of the pumpkin, it would be great. #HALlOWEEN
Richelle D.
Lancaster, KY
Although, when I was a kid, Peeps were always part of my Easter basket; I haven't purchased or eaten them in many, many years. They are a bit too sugary for me. My kids have never liked them either.
wendy s.
I love peeps! I was always so excited to see them for easter. now I'm excited to see them year round. they are just perfect for our holiday baskets. everyone enjoys them!
Stephany H.
Annandale, VA
I love Peeps and just looking at the jack o lantern on these makes me happy because they look happy. I can only at a few at a time though because they are really sweet.
Sherry R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Do the color change the flavor