BY PEEPS #4 in Marshmallows

New decadent PEEPS® Delights™ – available in classic yellow marshmallow dipped in milk chocolate, along with other indulgent flavors like coconut and blueberry dipped in dark chocolate!

®/™ Trademarks Just Born, Inc. ©2017.  All Rights Reserved.

• Omg those must be the best tasting peeps! And I have trie...6 Answers
  • Are these any good?5 Answers
  • Anyone else normally not like peeps, but absolutely LOVE ...7 Answers
Heather S.
FAYETTEVILLE , NC
These are so yummy I love the chocolate coconut mix. I have never liked peeps something about the flavor but these are the best things ever. A three pack which is perfect for my small family is around $ 5 depending on where you shop. And for a small surprise treat that is affordable in my book.
Crystal R.
What a sweet treat! Definitely would buy more. I love Marshmallow and chocolate so adding coconut to it was such a delightful snack. My son even stole one and wanted me to buy more.  I think dark chocolate was a great choice to cover it instead of milk chocolate.
Sherri C.
las vegas, NV
the dark chocolate was amazing paired with the coconut flavored marshmallow peeps. they looked like peeps just covered in chocolate once you bite into one you get the hint of coconut. The flavors weren't over powering at all. If you love chocolate and you love the marshmallow classic and willing to try something different (and like coconut flavoring) then give these a try
Janel T.
Hartford, CT
I love peeps and iblove coconut and chocolate so this flavor profile was definitely a win for me, the only downer was there wasn't a bigger sample and i couldnt find them in my local store, which qas disappointing
Katie B.
Rosedale, MD
I really enjoyed the idea of chocolate dipped peeps however I personally am not a huge coconut fan so these weren’t my favorite but my daughter loved them and begged for more! I didn LOVE the chocolate coating. It was super yummyPEEPS® Delights™ Coconut Flavored Marshmallow Dipped in Dark Chocolate! I’d love to try another flavor, or even the good old original, flavor Peeps dipped! I loved having the experience to try them though! Peeps Marshmallow Chicks
Josephine P.
Brooklyn, NY
I'm not a big fan of peeps because sugar coated marshmallows are not really my thing. The texture feels weird to me. However, I love the added coconut and chocolate. Coconut and chocolate makes everything better.
Erika M.
Melbourne, FL
I’ve never been a huge peep fan, but these were delicious! I totally recommend these to anyone who needs a quick duvet pick me up and likes a touch of coconut and chocolate. 👌👌👌
Dorothy C.
Ringtown, PA
These are advertised as a snack for adults. This is surprising to be because the older I get the less I like sugar. These aren't bad however. The coconut flavor isn't overwhelming and there is sufficiently thick enough chocolate. This is not something I would buy regularly but for the occasional treat it is worth the purchase.
Melissa B.
Peeps...with chocolate and coconut?!    I'm so excited.  The price was right and with this great combination of flavors, I expect to be eating these a lot.  I got mine at Rite Aid.  I think these would be great as cupcake toppers.  I will definitely be buying them again.
Michelle P.
Saint Cloud , FL
I’m sure someone who likes coconut would love these peeps, unfortunately, I am not one of them and I did not like them. I gave them to my son who does like coconut and he thought they were excellent. The packaging was cute and I would totally pick it to put in his Easter basket though.
Brooklynn S.
Do these taste good?
Crystal G.
Edinburg, TX
Yummy how good is this?? I think I will like it my favorite anything with dark chocolate
Lacey W.
Anyone else normally not like peeps, but absolutely LOVE these ones?
Rosalia D.
Wilton, NH
Omg those must be the best tasting peeps! And I have tried ALOT
Gina M.
Manassas, VA
Anyone try the peeps delights coconut dipped in dark chocolate yet ?