Peeps® Bunny Dog Toy - Squeaker uploaded by Rochelle C.Peeps® Bunny Dog Toy - Squeaker uploaded by Katherine V.

BY PEEPS

Toys that keep your dog occupied and mentally stimulated are the best, and this Peeps Plush Bunny with Bow fits the bill. This fun little toy has the entertaining habit of squeaking when it is squeezed, a trait that is certain to keep your dog fully entertained. Only at PetSmart. Features: Squeaks when squeezed Includes: 1 Toy Intended For: Dogs Activity: Noisemaking Color: Pink Size: 5.75 in Caution: Ingestion of this product can result in serious injury. see more...

Courtney L.
Roseville, MI
This is my min pins favorite toy by far!! Doesn't matter what toys he is playing with if you get this one out he drops the rest and spends the rest of the day with his peep bunny
Katherine V.
Las Cruces, NM
This was my puppy's first toy! I bought this at Petsmart before Easter. She used it as a toy and a pillow because she was so tiny. My dog is a small black Lhasa Poo. So cute! I would recommend to other dog owners.
Rochelle C.
Cartersville, GA
My favorite by far! The pink Peeps are just everlasting fun for your dog! Great value at a great price. My puppy throughly enjoy this time of year when the Peeps are everywhere! I would definitely recommend this as a special treat for the kiddos! Yes!Peeps® Bunny Dog Toy - Squeaker
Alyssa P.
Columbus, OH
My bulldog puppy absolutely loved this toy as one of his Easter presents!!!! He still plays with it today even though he has outgrown it size wise. It met mine and my dogs expectations and we will buy other peep toys in the future. Such a cute idea!