Food & SnacksSnack FoodsPeeled Snacks
Snack Mango With A Kick,28Oz (Pack Of 12)

Peeled Snacks Snack Mango With A Kick,2.8Oz (Pack Of 12)

by Peeled Snacks

Snacks, Chili Mango, Organic, Gently Dried, Pouch 2.8 OZ Gently dried. Mango with a kick. USDA organic. Non-GMO. Real food apeel. Gluten free. Vegan. Certified organic by Quality Assurance International. Our goal at Peeled Snacks is simple: to make you...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Peeled Snacks Snack Mango With A Kick,2.8Oz (Pack Of 12)!
How would you rate this product?
Ella P.
Portland, OR
Tasty as heck but they are pricey. I get them at my local gym for a healthy snack. I would purchase again but not often.
Christina C.
Niles, MI
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
Got these at tjmax and these things are delicious! I was however disappointed in the lack of spice. When I she chili mango I expect it to have little kick to it. There was not even a small bite of spice. My spice tolerance is not that high and I was expecting to have to drink my whole water bottle. The dried mangos were good and I would still buy this again just not the chili kind. I grabbed these for a quick snack and did not regret it. They still hit the spot.
Emerald B.
Agua Dulce, CA
Peeled Snacks Snack Mango With A Kick,2.8Oz (Pack Of 12) uploaded by Emerald B.
Tried this for the first time and it’s delicious!! I love love love mango as a fruit, chili mango and even dried mango so I was so excited to try this! Delicious and love that it’s organic! Great snack!!
Leyna N.
Manchester, CT
Peeled Snacks Snack Mango With A Kick,2.8Oz (Pack Of 12) uploaded by Leyna N.
I’ve always enjoyed a chili mango dessert. I was super excited to find a dry version. This is a great quick snack. It is sweet with a nice kick.

Looking for your answer?