Peeled Snacks Peas Please Sea Salt uploaded by kim l.

BY PEELED SNACKS

Just salty enough to satisfy your craving.

Peas Please™ will surely please adults and kids alike, with its delicious flavor and light and crunchy texture. They provide one whole vegetable per serving, plus 5 grams of protein, 4 grams of fiber, and 15% of your daily iron. The new Peas Please are USDA certified organic, Non-GMO project verified, gluten-free, and Kosher.

Ingredients: Organic Pea Flour, Organic Brown Rice Flour, Organic Sunflower/Safflower Oil, Sea Salt.

Rhonda G.
Picked these up at the airport because I needed a quick snack. Glad I did! They have 5 grams of protein per serving so I was actually able to make it through a three hour flight without feeling insatiable. Definitely great for a salty snack craving that won't wreck your healthy eating kick!
Deanna P.
Churchville, NY
I didn't know how I would feel about pea snacks, but I love them and it doesn't hurt they are good for you either. I bought this from Wegmans after being told about it from a teacher. I think it has just thr right amount of seasoning too.
Shei R.
One of the healthy snacks I like. Less sodium content than regular chips. You have to consume the whole bag in a day since this one goes stale if left unsealed. Would recommend this to health conscious ladies.
kim l.
Perfect organic snack for my 1 year old twins. Crunchy but yet still manageable for my babes to gum. They have great flavor and healthy at the same time. One of the best organic gluten free snacks I have found.
Mary O.
Metairie, LA
While I wish my kids would love these more, they just don't. I can sometimes get my youngest to scoop up guacamole with these.
Christina N.
Bakersfield, CA
These pea snacks are amazing! They are light and delicious and the perfect snack for a hot summer day.
Erin t.
Cherry hill, NJ
Honestly one of my favorite go to snacks. pair with some hummus for an insanely healthy snack
Sanah G.
Parlin, NJ
Best snack easier to eat and better for you than chips all together . Light easy and healthy
Amanda C.
I really like how crisp and crunchy these pea-chips are. The taste is very mild and not over-powering. Another thing I like is that they are quite dry and not greasy/oily. They are a perfect healthy snack.
Kassie R.
Grand Blanc
What are these?!?! They look so weird haha! Are they healthy for you?? Can you take the sea salt in it? Are they actually made of real peas?☺️
Celina R.
Boca Raton, FL
I am fyung to try these! Anyone try them? Are they really nice and crunchy? I need healthy snacks since im working out more lately.
Celina R.