Peeled Snacks Peas Please Garden Herb uploaded by Suzanne M.Peeled Snacks Peas Please Garden Herb uploaded by Carmen V.

BY PEELED SNACKS

Lightly flavored by a medley of garden herbs and vegetables.

Peas Please™ will surely please adults and kids alike, with its delicious flavor and light and crunchy texture. They provide one whole vegetable per serving, plus 5 grams of protein, 4 grams of fiber, and 15% of your daily iron. The new Peas Please are USDA certified organic, Non-GMO project verified, gluten-free, and Kosher.

Also available in a convenient single serve bag perfect for lunches or snacking on the go!

Suzanne M.
Fort Worth, TX
It seems like such a weird concept of baked peas, but I am actually a huge huge fan of these. They are delicious, I’ve never actually tried the garden herb kind before, but I got a few sample bags from an event and really liking this flavor!
Lauren f.
Streamwood, IL
Peeled snacks is one of my favorite companies because of their dried mango. I love these snack peas because of the taste and crunch. They are great with hummus or avocado. The ingredients are pretty clean and has a decent nutrition panel.
Amy S.
Woodside, NY
These are perfectly crispy and very satisfying. I wish they were a little more savory but it's also nice how light they are. These snacks are fun to eat because they're so crunchy. It's like eating cheetos without the guilt!
Carmen V.
Garden City, Georgia
First time I taste them and will buy more is healthy snack crunchy with hit garden herb best of all organic and vegan ..Will like to try the others too..
Kelly  A.
I love these snaps. I think they make a great snack and help give energy also. They taste so good and I always find myself buying these .
Tiffany H.
I personally haven’t tried these but I buy them for my husband and he loves them. Will buy again
Mckenzie L.
Clarksville, TN
Literally my favorite snack to just keep me going, or satisfy my hunger needs.
Heidi B.
Orlando, FL
Where have you been able to find these?