Peeled Snacks Paradise Found uploaded by Ann R.

BY PEELED SNACKS

What says “tropical” better than the fun flavors of mango, pineapple and banana? This classic island combination is free of any added sugar, preservatives or oil, making for the perfect little snack-vacation.

Ingredients: Organic Bananas, Organic Mangos, Organic Pineapples.

Belle C.
These are soooo good!!!!!! Such a nice nice variety or dried fruit. They're so chewy and sweet!
Natalie F.
Sandy, UT
These are so good and addicting. It’s like candy. The best part is, they are healthy to eat.
Sara M.
Bordentown, NJ
Todos esses tipos de snakes eu gosto bastante . E super fácil e prático de levar pros lugares
Wendy R.
Wild love to try these they look very good and nutritious I'm all about health foods
Bell S.
Hermitage, TN
These are so good. Great for travel. They aren't sticky. They are great for snacking.
Liga V.
Ow these are so so good 😊
That taste melts in your mouth I love this so much my favourite snacks when I feel hungry or I just need to eat something while I’m watching movie . I would recommend this to others because they are amazing 💕
Michelle D.
Kingston, On
We just actually found this... It's absolutely delicious and essential for your cooler on beach days. Pack a few because just one won't do!!! With a reasonable price tag, you can't go wrong!!! Totally!!! Don't just buy one!,,,,
Naomi G.
I always have a bag of these in my purse to snack on. a perfect pick me up on a hot afternoon. I love the banana, pineapple, mango flavor that creates an oasis in my mouth. makes me feel like the beach on a tropical island!
No he probado este aperitivos...deben ser geniales para un día de playa ...el sabor sera bueno ? En qué proporción viene cada fruta ?
Chelsi S.
Where can I buy these? I love fruit!
Rachel C.
Fort Morgan, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Are there any added sugars to this product or is it just fruit?
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
1,015 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
How full is the bag?
Maria A.
Grand Island, NE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Are they tasty??? Usually healthy stuff is not so tasty :)
Taylor P.