Peeled Snacks Paradise Found uploaded by Ann R.

BY PEELED SNACKS

What says “tropical” better than the fun flavors of mango, pineapple and banana? This classic island combination is free of any added sugar, preservatives or oil, making for the perfect little snack-vacation.

Ingredients: Organic Bananas, Organic Mangos, Organic Pineapples.

kimberly q.
San Carlos, CA
Delicious!!! Perfect snack sized treat bag!!! Even my 4 year old loves these snacks. So healthy. Yum. Make more flavors
Hallie G.
Omega, GA
These snacks are a must have especially when we're on the go. They are very tasty and my whole family loves them. :)
Christina S.
Keeseville, NY
I love these for beach trips with the kids! They're super handy to keep around and absolutely delicious. #beachbag
Katarzyna T.
Brooklyn, NY
I love all the flavors of Peeled Snacks. They are so delicious. They are organic, no sugar added. Really like it.
stefany k.
These snacks are so good and so perfect. Definitely have to try them. An easy to go snack that everyone can enjoy.
Christin S.
Timmonsville , SC
These are a great snack to keep on hand at the beach. They are a great energy snack. They are sweet and healthy!
Jennifer L.
These are great for a day at the pool or a day at the beach. Great tasting, light snack. It won't make a mess.
adriana f.
N Hollywood, CA
This is sooo good. love the sweet flavor it gives. its really good for road trips and my kids love it too.
scarleth v.
I love the texture and flavor in this product , is good for the kids , perfect crunchy and good price .
Ashlee W.
Katy, TX
The bananas were a little weird but I love the apple and pineapple! They were so full of flavor!
Chelsi S.
Where can I buy these? I love fruit!
Rachel C.
Fort Morgan, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Are there any added sugars to this product or is it just fruit?
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
1,015 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
How full is the bag?
Maria A.
Grand Island, NE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Are they tasty??? Usually healthy stuff is not so tasty :)
Taylor P.