Peeled Snacks Paradise Found uploaded by Ann R.

BY PEELED SNACKS

What says “tropical” better than the fun flavors of mango, pineapple and banana? This classic island combination is free of any added sugar, preservatives or oil, making for the perfect little snack-vacation.

Ingredients: Organic Bananas, Organic Mangos, Organic Pineapples.

Samantha I.
Westminster, MA
Just recently found this product and it's definitely on my must-have repurchase list! Finished the bag in just one sitting! Great guilt free snack!
Jessica L.
Danielsville, GA
Yum. I love these. They are perfect for a day at the beach or just a hot day outside. Definitely keep my cabinets stocked up on these yummy treats.
Brandy D.
These are so good... Not messy and a quick go to snack. While on the go or at the beach. Just throw it in your bag and your good to go..
Noemi H.
San Antonio, TX
These peeled snacks are great summer snacks, you don't have to peel them, there delicious and healthy. They don't even cost that much.
Hessley F.
Beaufort, SC
These are great for a snack on the go- for me or the kids. they are a little pricey, but they're organic and healthy- well worth it.
Janel I.
Maspeth, NY
Yummmmy yummy! A great snack to just keep in your purse on the go. It's cool because it's peeled so you won't get your fingers sticky
Lauren P.
I love this easy snack! It's healthy and is sweet so it fills me up while still is like a treat. I first tried this from Starbucks.
LaToya N.
Santa Monica, CA
I love dried fruit and these are always easy to find. I usually eat them at at Starbucks. Now this is definitely a healthy snack.
Cassie P.
Phoenix, AZ
Love these, they ate perfect for an on the go quick boost for energy! I usually find these at target for a decent price.
kimberly q.
San Carlos, CA
Delicious!!! Perfect snack sized treat bag!!! Even my 4 year old loves these snacks. So healthy. Yum. Make more flavors
Chelsi S.
Where can I buy these? I love fruit!
Rachel C.
Fort Morgan, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Are there any added sugars to this product or is it just fruit?
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
How full is the bag?
Maria A.
Grand Island , NE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Are they tasty??? Usually healthy stuff is not so tasty :)
Taylor P.