Peeled Snacks Paradise Found uploaded by Ann R.

BY PEELED SNACKS

What says “tropical” better than the fun flavors of mango, pineapple and banana? This classic island combination is free of any added sugar, preservatives or oil, making for the perfect little snack-vacation.

Ingredients: Organic Bananas, Organic Mangos, Organic Pineapples.

Katelyn A.
Taylor, MI
I LOVE these so much! I wish they made these when I was younger. They taste so good and are easy to pack away. They don't take up a lot of room at all. These are for sure a beach essential. #beachbox
Jesenia E.
Panorama City, CA
I live the taste it has. it doesn't have that old chalky taste that you would get from some dried fruits. and the blend in delicious! I also like applying it to my yogurt.
Danielle O.
Today is the first time I've purchased this item. It was not too expensive. These fruits are very ugly looking. However they taste very good especially the mango. I would buy them again.
Cristen M.
Raleigh, NC
This is definitely a beach bag essential! This is by far my favorite fruit snack. Reasonably priced and not too sweet. I'm stingy with my bag and you should be too!
Margaret R.
Cocoa, FL
Love these! Such a healthy snack alternative. I am vegan and this is my go to on the run snack! Kids even love it because natural fruit is so sweet and delicious.
kinsey r.
Vly Cottage, NY
I love this! I found this at my local Target and loved it! It's tastes really good and it's an awesome summer snack! Really delicious, you should give it a try!
Ann R.
Lubbock, TX
Looked gross at first but oh so good and also very healthy whole family loved this ! Very easy packaging can literally just throw in your purse for on the go.
Chantelle H.
I love sweets but when I started gaining weight I needed to cut out candy so this is a great alternative it satisfy My taste buds while saving my waste line
Emilie C.
Corp Christi, TX
Peepled snacks are the best snacks for a movie night at home or a day out in the park its just so easy to grab and eat and the flavor of them are so natural
Reagan S.
Hot Springs National Park, AR
Perfect snacks to take with you on the beach! Highly recommend! Great in taste, already packaged, and just throw them in ur beach bag and go! So simple!!
Chelsi S.
Where can I buy these? I love fruit!
Rachel C.
Fort Morgan, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Are there any added sugars to this product or is it just fruit?
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
How full is the bag?
Maria A.
Grand Island , NE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Are they tasty??? Usually healthy stuff is not so tasty :)
Taylor P.