Peeled Snacks Paradise Found uploaded by Ann R.

BY PEELED SNACKS

What says “tropical” better than the fun flavors of mango, pineapple and banana? This classic island combination is free of any added sugar, preservatives or oil, making for the perfect little snack-vacation.

Ingredients: Organic Bananas, Organic Mangos, Organic Pineapples.

Nina K.
Chatham, NJ
These are my favorite beach day snacks. They're light and satisfy my sweet tooth cravings and the best part is that the sand doesn't stick to them because they're dry. Better than your average fruity snack.
hien L.
Trussville, AL
Could this be true? A no sticky snack that is healthy and on the go and natural?! I cannot wait to try this! I love snacks that are natural and not too sweet. This would be my first time to try thisproduct if given the chance.
Bria M.
Glassboro, NJ
Peeled fruit is honestly the bomb .com !!! All you have to do is just throw it in your bag or purse and that's it !! Plus it's organic and healthy for you ! Perfect thing to sub in for chips or a bag of sour gummy worms
Sophia G.
Tonawanda, NY
This brand makes excellent dried fruit snacks. Just enough in the bag for one or two people and interesting varieties! Paradise Found is great! Dried mango is great but with pineapple and banana, it's even better.
Natalie T.
Austin, TX
I love these! They are delicious and I feel guilt-free after snacking on these! It is like a piece of paradise on a summer day with the dried fruits! There's no preservatives or added sugar so I feel great eating them and the fact that it is organic makes it even better! This is a must try
jaime b.
These are super delicious. I tend to freeze them before I leave for the beach. It is a nice cool snack.
These are always a hit so more than one bag Is recommended unless you are really good at sharing.
Stephanie G.
Floresville, TX
I love these and so do my kids!! They're not melty, and they don't make little hands sticky. They're a good price and easily able to be packed. They're also a nice snack to throw in your purse for on the go.
Liz R.
Bronx, NY
Paradise Peeked fruit in a bag. Healthy, Organic and ready to go with me to the beach. #beachbag item for me. So snack on healthy. This ones for me. This goes into my#beachbag.
Desiree G.
Huntington Park, CA
These are one of the beast fruit snacks you can buy. It is definitely an essential for the beach and for any mini trip u want to take. They taste really good and have a small sweet in it. Best items to have with u at all time, specially on those days that ur in a hurry.
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
These dried fruit pouches are so tasty! I didn't think I would like the dried bananas but they were actually so good. It's such a delicious and healthy treat. Highly recommend!
Chelsi S.
Where can I buy these? I love fruit!
Rachel C.
Fort Morgan, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Are there any added sugars to this product or is it just fruit?
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
How full is the bag?
Maria A.
Grand Island , NE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Are they tasty??? Usually healthy stuff is not so tasty :)
Taylor P.