Peeled Snacks Paradise Found uploaded by Ann R.

BY PEELED SNACKS

What says “tropical” better than the fun flavors of mango, pineapple and banana? This classic island combination is free of any added sugar, preservatives or oil, making for the perfect little snack-vacation.

Ingredients: Organic Bananas, Organic Mangos, Organic Pineapples.

Maxine C.
Malden
Grab ya a bag of peeled and let's hit the sand!!! This dried fruit is so yummy!! All time go to snack!!! Goes way beyond my expectations. I believe it's better than any other dried fruit I've had. My first time and let me tell you!!! It won't be my last!!!
Anakarina G.
Plant City, FL
The mango is good it reminds me of mango gummies, but at first it has a tangy taste. The pineapple is not my favorite personally I think that they have no taste and it's just weird. The banana reminds me of the baby cookies that melt in your mouth and barely have any taste.
Nicole C.
I picked this up in the airport before a flight, not really having high hopes but simply needing a snack. I was blown away - they are SO good!! The flavors really come through in such a fresh way even though the fruit is dried. I can't wait to purchase another bag!
Barbara M.
Dade City, FL
The need for a quick packing nutritious snack for the #beachbag us important. I have three teens who eat quite a bit. The packaging is handy and more efficient tHan bringing fresh fruit to a hot beach. They tend to bruise depending on how hit it is. Great snack!
Kae C.
This is the perfect snack for if you love fruit! I purchased this from my local Walmart. Having the taste of real fruit but light and on the go. This did more than meet my expectations, this is now my new favorite snack.
Mariam K.
When it blazing hot outside and you're hungry, it's hard to find something to munch on personally so I keep these in my beach bag. They're sweet but not too sweet. A pro is they satisfy hunger quickly and it doesn't melt in your bag. Can't think of any Cons!
Danielle M.
Very refreshing and light especially on a hot day! They taste great and totally met my expectations of a snack when I bought them. They are affordable. They are delicious, almost like adult gummy snacks without the child gummies. So I totally recommend them!
Sarah R.
I love these when I am on the go! They are soooooooooo good and affordable. I buy them almost every time I am at the grocery store. I also keep a pack in the car in case I get a headache in traffic. Love them!
Paige K.
These are so good! I don't feel guilty after eating them! they're more like my guilty pleasure, without all the calories! it's super healthy!! so instead of buying a bag of chips, just buy these! such a good taste!
Kasey K.
Taylors, SC
This is definitely one of my favorite snacks to have at the beach. They are very tasty, healthy, and I especially love that they are not sticky whatsoever! I would definitely recommend these to everybody who wanted a light easy snack!
Chelsi S.
Where can I buy these? I love fruit!
Rachel C.
Fort Morgan, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Are there any added sugars to this product or is it just fruit?
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
How full is the bag?
Maria A.
Grand Island , NE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Are they tasty??? Usually healthy stuff is not so tasty :)
Taylor P.