Peeled Snacks Much-Ado-About-Mango uploaded by Court A.Peeled Snacks Much-Ado-About-Mango uploaded by Victoria H.Peeled Snacks Much-Ado-About-Mango uploaded by Mary R.

BY PEELED SNACKS

Our farmers harvest mango at its peak and dry them to preserve their sweet, juicy flavors. Each bag packs in vitamins and minerals without any added sugar, preservatives or fillers.

Ingredients: Just Organic Mangos!

• Are these a good alternative to candy? I have seen these ...2 Answers
  • These look good! Are they like dry fruit? Are they sweet,...1 Answers
  • So my questions with this are generally the same with all...4 Answers
Maegen W.
Greenvale, NY
Review for: Much-Ado-About-Mango 2.8 oz more...
I fell in love with Peeled Snack's dried Mango strips on a road trip. It was the perfect, no mess snack that I could eat while driving. The flavor is amazing, not overly sweet like some other dried mangoes I have tried. If you're looking for a healthier alternative for snacks, I highly recommend giving these a try!
yoshi u.
Jamaica, NY
I love these better than the apple one! It's so hard to find dried mangos that still have the taste and feel of actual mangos. If you're looking for a great on-the-go snack...these are a must for you travel bag.
Court A.
Fort Edward, NY
I love this stuff but I really wish there was more than what they give you! I think it's a little costly, but it is organic (non gmo project) and they are so so good.
Victoria H.
Compared to other dried mango I've had this one is a bit more dry and chewy (and all sticks together). That being said it's jam-packed with flavor!! It's so important to me that there is no sugar added and that there is just 1 ingredient: organic mangoes. The size is great for snacking too - filling and 120 calories!
Sandra M.
Glen Ellyn, IL
Mango? Check. Portion control? Check. Delicious? DOUBLE CHECK! I first had these at Starbucks way back when, but these days I buy them in bigger bulk purchases. No sugar added, and just enough to keep me going during a work lull. If given the opportunity, I would probably consume several pounds of this stuff. Lucky for me that this is the perfect snack size!
Bettina V.
I am not too fond of mango normally, as you got to be really lucky to get a sweet one in the supermarket that has the right consistency. But the dried version is SO YUMMY! Also, you can put them into smoothies for intense flavor, or into cereals in the morning, which will add a tropical hint to your breakfast. They are ideal for your #beachbag, as they aren't sticky.
Laiken M.
I absolutely love this product! It taste amazing. I like this type of dried mango cause it actually taste like real mango. Doesn't taste processed. I buy this product once or twice a week and I would definitely recommend to others!
Amrit Sadhana K.
Portland, OR
Delicious and naturally sweet, I took these on a 6 mile hike this weekend and it was the perfect snack. It was tender and chewy and not too dry or tough. I would definitely buy again and the price is very reasonable, especially since it's organic.
Dee M.
So in order for your beach day to be a success, you must have fruit. These dried mangoes are really good and nutritional. Bringing dried fruit to the beach takes away the worry of squashing your fresh fruit and worrying if the seagulls are going to steal it lol. #beachbag
Rosa R.
One of my favorite treats to snack on and not feel guilty. These sweet organic treat are the perfect snack option to have in your #beachbag for healthy snack alternatives.
Kuukua W.
So my questions with this are generally the same with all dehydrated fruit snacks: is it overly chewy? Does it have a snake off-taste? Does it have added sugar? Are preservatives used?
Alex R.
Hockessin, DE
These look so yummy, are they dry or squishy?
Dominique S.
Oldsmar , FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Are these a good alternative to candy? I have seen these and been meaning to try them.
Kassie R.
Grand Blanc , MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These look good! Are they like dry fruit? Are they sweet, like with added sugar? Are they chewy?
Stephanie S.
Clermont , FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Do these have added sugar or preservatives? Does it have a real mango taste?