BY PEELED SNACKS

We dry our bananas to perfection, maintaining those sweet, juicy flavors. Each bag has a concentrated dose of vitamins and minerals without having to add sugar, oil or preservatives.

Ingredients: Just Organic Bananas!

Dina F.
Kapolei, HI
One of our favorite snacks to bring to the beach. Easy for little fingers to pick up and tasty for grumbly tummies. This is perfect for stashing in your back and the flavor is so so great! And you don't get brown bananas in your bag which is a plus for me!
Stephanie C.
Framingham, MA
Foodie Expert
I am a huge fan of these for beach trips! No need to keep them cool but they are still a healthy snack when you are laying out all day in the sun :) Dry banana's are some of my favorite treats to have with me along side with some dried cranberries!
Sabrina G.
Garden City, KS
These are a good easy snack for on the go or busy lives! Would truly recommend for anyone on a diet!
Haley H.
Have yet to try these but they look amazing! I've heard nothing but great things!
Alyssa B.
Nanty Glo, PA
Foodie Expert
I buy these for my nephew! SO much healthier than a bag of chips! Quick snack to grab for a little kid!
Niiyah R.
Elk Grove, CA
My siblings love these, plus I find them good too. They are sweet and are great for a light snack.
Karla V.
1050
Daniela M.
Romania
I love the dried bananas are so tasty
They taste like a sweet with sugar but they are just natural and have so many vitamins