BY PEELED SNACKS #8 in Dried Fruit

Crunch away on organic apple pieces rolled into fun-to-eat, tasty apple clusters. Each bag contains a full serving of fruit without any fat or preservatives. Enjoy right out of the bag or take breakfast to a whole new level and add to your favorite yogurt.

Ingredients: Organic Apples and Organic Apple Juice Concentrate.

• Where can you buy these and are there any other colors. 2 Answers
  • I`m wondering if they really taste so good1 Answers
Gina d.
Gina d.
Branford, CT
These are so sweet and delicious! Great when you want a crunchy snack. These are fantastic to satisfy a sweet tooth.
Lisa W.
Lisa W.
Atlanta, GA
These are super tasty and a perfect snack on the go. I love how they're packaged in little clusters that are super crunchy and fun to eat. I've only seen them at starbucks in smaller packages and would love to know if they're sold in bulk.
Erin H.
Erin H.
San Diego, CA
My daughter would eat her weight in these if I would let her. I feel like it's a great, convenient snack, and a lot healthier than most fruit snacks or other sweeter snacks.
haley r.
haley r.
Euless, TX
thy so sweet and delicious these are the best organic snacks I have ever had
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Batavia, OH
I received these in a Green Kids Crafts activity box & I tried them & they were really good. My daughter didn't seem to like them though, but I think it was because they are a bit hard to chew. I like the fact that they are organic.
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Jacksonville, FL
I got a sample of apple crunch they were so good and light little hard to chew but not bad loved that they were organic .
Anna H.
Anna H.
Fairfax, VA
These taste just apples in a single bite. It’s crunch while having the moisture from the fruit. It accurately portrays the taste and texture of the inside of an apple and the apple skin. The snack is rolled up into a crunchy ball that’s so fun to eat. This is another snack that I’m addicted to now!
Skyler J.
Skyler J.
Long Beach, CA
Where can you buy these and are there any other colors.
I`m wondering if they really taste so good