BY PEELED SNACKS

Bursting with flavor, our gently-dried apples provide an excellent source of fiber and vitamins without any added sugar, preservatives or oil.

Ingredients: Just Organic Apples!

• I've been looking for a new heathy snack .. What are your...1 Answers
  • Is this any good ?3 Answers
  • How many coming in each pack? is it truly filling?2 Answers
Teodora D.
Brooklyn,NY
Review for: Apple, Apple-2-The-Core 1.23 oz more...
This is a great healthy snack!
I try to east healthy and don’t consume sugar, unhealthy oils and flour so it’s vey hard for me to find a organic and healthy snack. The ingredient in this apple snack is only one - organic apples, which makes it a guilty free snack.
There’s around 15 slices in each snack and there’s 120 calories in one 35g bag.
Christine S.
Jamaica, NY
I'm not always a fan of "freeze dried" "packaged" snacks but these are amazing. Light, fresh and sweet! A definite selling point is the fact that they're not hard at all! They still have some tenderness that other dried snacks lack. Gently dried is definitely the way to go!
Sydney M.
I use these apples in a delicious energy bite that I make and they're perfect!! The only hard part of having them in the house is trying not to eat them all at once!! They taste just like a fresh apple, but have the convenience of being in a resealable pouch that is easy to transport!! I make sure to always have them on my long flights from Texas to Hawaii and back.
Tia E.
This is so good! I always pick these up when I am at the airport. They are not to hard or crunchy. It is like eating an actually fresh apple but not as thick. I love to eat these when studying as well. I definitely recommend this!
Nicole L.
Loveland, OH
My boyfriend loves this brand of dried fruit. He says the mango is the best because of its high quality taste. He also says he loves that they are convenient but are always low calorie.
Tara T.
What's not to like about Peeled products?! They are organic and non-GMO and taste delicious. It's a snack you don't have to feel bad about after you eat it.
Gina d.
Branford, CT
I love this snack! They are hard to find sometimes but they can be ordered online. They are so sweet and a perfect healthy snack!
Ashlee W.
Katy, TX
The apple was probably my favorite of all the fruits. There are a few pieces of core that you have to eat around though.
Carrie R.
Brownstown, MI
Really good for a quick healthy snack on the go. The apple ones are exceptionally tasteful
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Is this any good ?
Molly G.
Chappaqua, NY
How many coming in each pack? is it truly filling?
Brenda H.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Where can I find these. I would love to bring them in my next road trip.
Stephanie M.
Pine hill, NJ
I've been looking for a new heathy snack .. What are your opinions on this & is there one out there better!? Any recommendations ? Thank you :)