Peel Off Mask - Grape Seed Extract Queen Helene 6 oz Gel uploaded by Demi L.Peel Off Mask - Grape Seed Extract Queen Helene 6 oz Gel uploaded by Imani E.Peel Off Mask - Grape Seed Extract Queen Helene 6 oz Gel uploaded by Lindsey E.

BY QUEEN HELENE #71 in Facial Peels

Nasinnyk A.
Philadelphia
This is a decent mask if you are a fan of peel offs, but you need to slather a lot on and wait until it's completely dry to get the full effect. It will peel off in one piece once you get the hang of application, which took me about three attempts. I got this because of a lotion with grapeseed oil in it that I loved, this has a similar scent but it also reminds me of hair gel. Texture wise, it's just like hair gel but a lot stickier, especially if you get this in your hairline or eyebrows (or even worse your lashes...oops!) Because of how sticky it is, I try to get however much I need into my palm before I start applying. I've had to get more mid application and made a mess of everything. It does leave my face dewey and even toned but I still felt the need to wash and moisturize my skin after. I got this for a dollar and it exceeded my expectations, especially since I usually prefer clay masks to peel-offs. If you only use peel-off masks occasionally this might be a nice find. I haven't seen it in any stores recently but when I do I will grab another.
Emily R.
COLUMBIA, SC
If you're looking for a strong mask that will pull blackheads and other blemishes, this probably isn't the one for you. I really didn't notice any difference in my skin when using this mask. It felt like putting Elmer's glue on my face and waiting for it to dry. The smell wasn't bad, but overall, the feeling of this mask was just a little strange.

Others cons are that the bottle for some reason built up pressure (just sitting on my bathroom counter...?) and has broken a hole in the top corner of the bottle.
Lynea B.
Overland Park, KS
This masque is under-rated among the plethora of mask brands, since it has been around for a long time.  It is a tried and true brand.  This peel mask does help clarify the pores, but don't expect it to get deep into the pores and unplug from the roots like a pore strip.  This is safer for your skin than a pore strip, which will stretch out your pores over time.  And you don't want that!   This peel is gentle and effective as it helps remove the dead skin that you cannot see.  It is a product I like to keep on hand, while I rotate through other masks.
Karen O.
This was my in my starter kit for skin care as a young girl And is so hard to find now. Goes on with a very cooling sensation and peels off leaving very soft, clean, polished skin. Queen Helene Grape Seed Extract Peel Off Masque
Robyn D.
Not really sure if I ever understood the benefits of this mask. It's affordable and fun to peel off, but I don't think there is any reservotol in the formula. Also it's a shame this mask is so hard to find. Maybe it's better than I know???
Imani E.
Kennesaw, GA
I absolutely love this peel off mask! I got it at my local beauty supply store for about $5. I've been using this face mask for years and I have no complaints. It's really easy to apply and peel off and it has a really nice and fruity fragrance. I would recommend this face mask to everyone! Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque
Jennifer P.
Minneapolis, MN
this product overall works great.  I was not a big fan of the scent, it kinda smells like kids cough syrup, but I sort of expected that when it smells like grape.  It dries pretty quickly, and does not hurt at all when peeling it off, like some brands do, but did leave my skin soft, and took off dead skin without stripping the cells that are still good.  i have bought it again in a different scent and loved it.
Genie A.
North Augusta, SC
This product is an oldie but a goodie. Ive used this in the beginning of my skincare journey and its helped so much with my skin. Goes on easy. Dries clear and your face is so tight afterwards. Love it.
Megan N.
Seems to work pretty well at removing dead skin and opening pores. However, if you're looking to pull out black heads or clogged pores you will need something stronger. Its messy when it comes out like runny glue so be careful when getting it out. Eventually, it starts to congeal inside the tube. Its an ok mask but I wouldn't buy again even though its not very expensive.
Dasa P.
Atlanta
Peel off masks are my least favorite, simply because of the amount of alcohol in a lot of them. This one did an okay job but after the first use I didn't see much of a difference enough to use it consistent. Even so, I never saw a purpose to repurchase it either. I honestly could say I wasn't impressed with this product enough to use it more than 5 times.