PediSpa Gentle Exfoliating Foot Mask uploaded by KATHLEEN S.

BY LOOK BEAUTY

PediSpa Exfoliating Foot Mask is a foot exfoliant plus treatment filled in a pair of wearable foot masks for your feet. Helps control callus build-up for visibly smooth feet within two weeks. CONTROLS CALLUS BUILD-UP. EXFOLIATES. SMOOTHES. Contains: Chamomile & Natural Botanical Fruit Extracts see more...

• Curious if these are as effective as baby foot. Bought th...1 Answers
KATHLEEN S.
Columbus, OH
I like this one a lot. I found it not at Target but at Marshall's for $4.99. the reason I gave a 4 and not a 5 is because others feet mask I have tried had tape to seal the mask; this one didn't. My feet started to peel in about 3 days. The smell wasn't bad.
Melissa F.
Port Hope, ON
I seriously cannot gush more about this product.

I read about Babyfoot and really wanted to try it, but didn't want to go through the trouble of ordering it (I know, whatever). I thought I would try this and see if it was any good.

I made my boyfriend the guinea pig, his feet are MUCH worse than mine. It was a little hard to get the plastic boots on without spilling the liquid (he's awkward) but he was comfortable, and he said no weird sensations.

The package says to wait 4-7 days. I tell you this man forgot we used it and he was like WHAT IS HAPPENING TO MY FEET??? As described, the thick callouses started to peel away, he was able to easily slough it off in the shower. And his feet are SO much smoother, like new! I'm completely impressed, I've told everyone and started buying them for presents. And only $10 (Canadian). AMAZING.
Melissa F.
Port Hope, ON
Curious if these are as effective as baby foot. Bought them for my boyfriend ages ago and finally trying them out tonight. Wondering if anyone has before and if they've had success?