Pediped  uploaded by Estela D.Pediped  uploaded by Sara M.Pediped  uploaded by Teri H.

BY PEDIPED

• Are these like crib shoes? The normal baby shoes that are...3 Answers
  • Que tan buena calidad para los bebes??? Es 100% seguro pa...1 Answers
  • What kind of stores are these carried in?7 Answers
Pediped
  • "The are the best baby / toddler shoe and they are really soft and light weight makes it easy for them to walk super cute and stylish" in 5 reviews
  • "They are so cute and perfect for the little ones learning to walk, or are walking all over the place, even!" in 3 reviews
Frangy Q.
Medley, FL
I love these shoes and so does my one-year-old! He tries to put them on himself.

The insides are a nice, soft suede and can be worn with or without socks. He has wide feet, but these adjust to the width of the feet since the bottom is not rigid. As an added bonus, they're crazy-cute and stay on pretty well.

This best feature is the hand stiched soft leather sole which is perfect for a new walker and really does allow him to feel the floor and helps with balance. I recommend these shoes.
Victoria C.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I really don't know what the fuss is about this brand. They are super heavy for boys and, in the case of my boy, who has a big arch, they just don't fit. I prefer Bobux a thousand times and they are equally expensive.
Jessica B.
Russell, KY
When my daughter first started trying to walk, we tried several brands of the traditional walking shoes. However, the majority of them were very stiff and too uncomfortable for her to wear, and when she had them on, she refused to even try. Then, I discovered the PediPed Originals, and they were different in every way. Not only were they the most recommended shoes for new walkers by pediatricians, my new walker, herself, loved them. They are very soft shoes, with a soft leather sole that makes them similar to barefoot walking, which is what many podiatrists recommend. Not to mention, they come in many adorable colors and styles. And, PediPed isn't only for new walkers. They also have 2 more lines of shoes, beyond the originals, that are for transitioning walkers, and confident walkers. The Grip 'n' Go line offers more support than the original, and helps improve shaky walker's stability as they transition into confident walkers. And finally, the PediPed Flex line, which is for confident walkers. The price points vary, depending on what you're wanting, and can be a little steep, but they offer an excellent selection of colors and styles, and the quality of their shoes are second to none. In my opinion, good shoes, like these, are worth the small investment of providing your child with the best the market has to offer.
Whittney B.
I absolutely love pediped shoes! The soles are flexible and wonderful for beginner walkers. They are a little on the pricey side but in my opinion, well worth it! You should definitely get some for your babies
Lauren D.
Langhorne, PA
I used to work in a childrens shoe store and this brand is amazing. They have everything from newborns to 5 years old. They have special shoes for kids that are just starting to walk. Love them.
Veronica M.
Fashionista Expert Level 4
I did a lot of research into finding the best shoes for my son to learn to walk in and to be good for his feet. I found that PediPed were the best and most recommend by doctors. His first pair had a leather bottom that did not wear out which helped him to feel the ground beneath him and allow his feet the have natural movement to move and bend. We then got the next category for early walkers which had a very very light and bendy sole which other brands did not have at this quality. They also had a very round area in the front of the shoe where his toes were, that helped him not to try as much and give easier movement. Overall I love Pediped shoes and recommend them to all new moms. It's important that the have a shoe that is not for style but for their development and comfort. I do think that this line of shoes helped tremendously with my sons foot development into walking.
Meaghan A.
I won a pair of pedipeds and they were our absolute favorites! We got the infant shoes. My girl wore them every day and always got compliments. I liked the flexible bottoms so that her feet could adjust to the surface she was walking on as she learned to walk.
Tabitha R.
Irondale, AL
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I loved these when my little girl was learning to walk. I thought the shoes were super cute and well made and they were not heavy or clunky so it was great for when she was learning to walk. My son isn't quite there yet but I'll get him a pair for sure.
Teri H.
Sioux City, IA
Pediped Originals are very soft, flexible and best of all super easy to side on and off. I found them to be light weight; this is important because I wanted something that would not weight baby El’s legs down while he was still learning to control them.

I have seen a lot of shoes in my time as being a mom to four little ones and nothing comes close to the soft cushioning on the Pediped Original’s inner lining. This is honestly only one of two pairs of shoes Elliot will even wear without getting upset. I also have noticed that his feet do not sweat in these. That fact makes them ideal for even the most recent hot summer days. I am thrilled to own this pair of Pediped Originals and have already started looking his next pair for this fall. I am proud to say that Pediped Originals have earned a 5 Star Rating here at Mom to Bed by 8 and a long time fan to come from this mom!
Jessica S.
Mocksville, NC
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I have bought a couple pairs of these shoes for my kids when they were babies back when they were just able to walk. You know when you want a flexible shoe to help them learn to walk better?

That's what I found their beginning walker shoes awesome for.

High on price but they can be used for one kid and handed down to another. Makes better use of the price break down that way!

Their shoes for beginning walkers are very high quality, didn't have the first problem with them.

But now my kids are older and grow out of shoes faster than I can blink I can't afford to keep them in shoes like this.

They were good when we could use them though!
Nora M.
Woodbridge, VA
I name is really weird... What is this for?
Nicole L.
Iron river , WI
Fashionista Expert Level 4
What are these? And are they sold in stores?
Megan F.
Puyallup, WA
How comfortable are these?
Is this a clothing store online for babies only?
Shauna E.