BY PEDIGREE

Contains high quality real meats, poultry, herbs, and vegetables, making wetfood even more appealing to discriminating dogs. Gently prepared with scrumptious morsels of meat and vegetables The right balance of calcium and phosphorus for maintaining strong teethand bones All the essential nutrition required for the healthiest skin andshiniest coat Highly digestible ingredients so nutrients are easily absorbed see more...

Buy on Kmart
Lizzy S.
Lizzy S.
Hopewell Jct, NY
My dog loves this food. I love that there is a variety of flavors, because my dog is newly adopted, so I can see what he likes. He is a small Yorkie/poodle mix. It does meet my expectations. And it is a good value and very well priced. I have and will continue buying this food for my dog. As pictured is his food bowl that he has eaten the whole thing because he loves it so much !
Heather D.
Heather D.
I prefer this can food. It has a good variety and is priced reasonably. I think my dog prefers it. She's kinda a snob when it comes to dog food. She's about 30lbs and I'd a husky/terrier. She has a good build. I think this food helped with that. I will continue with to ourchase.
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Nevada, MO
I took in a chiweenie and she was skinny. This was the only food I could get her to eat and the price isn't horribly high. She was about 1lb when I got her and around 3 when she went to her new home. The value was great and I would buy it again if I got another small dog.
Lidia D.
Lidia D.
Providence , RI
My puppy is picky about what he eats but he loved the Pedigree small dog food. The price is right for such a great product. I bought mine at Petco. My puppy really enjoys it and that makes me happy. I will buy this again for my pup definitely. You should try it out!!!!
Caren N.
Caren N.
Iuka, IL
My Pomerian loves this food. The dog food comes in individual pouches with the recommended amount of dog food per feeding. She does not leave any of this food in her dish. This product is very easy to use and stores well. I would recommend this product.
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
I really like this pack of dog food. I love that it is a wet food because my dogs really enjoy it being moist rather than hard because it is easier for them to chew. I would definitely buy this product again!
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Douglasville , GA
My little dog loves these. I use them to mix her medicine and they are the perfect portion size. And she doesn't even notice I mix her meds in it so it works perfect. I will defiantly buy this product again!
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Williamstown, NJ
My dogs absolutely love this kid of food. They get a tablespoon of this mixed with their dry food and look forward to it every time. Love that they can have a mix of different flavors too.
Tiffany  S.
Tiffany S.
Wahiawa, HI
My little terrier loves this food. He is pretty picky, and won't eat hard food. Even some wet food he won't eat. It has a nice package as well which is easy to open.
Cherie N.
Cherie N.
Omaha, NE
Love these little packs! They are so convenient. My pup eats them up every time. The sauce chunks are good ratio and the sauce doesn't over take the chunks.
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Pharr, TX
Pet Lover Expert
Has anyone seen these in stores?
Korri M.
Korri M.
Pet Lover Expert
When dogs are sick or had surgery. These are great for them. Easy to use and chew.