BY PEDIGREE #13 in Dog Food

Contains high quality real meats, poultry, herbs, and vegetables, making wetfood even more appealing to discriminating dogs. Gently prepared with scrumptious morsels of meat and vegetables The right balance of calcium and phosphorus for maintaining strong teethand bones All the essential nutrition required for the healthiest skin andshiniest coat Highly digestible ingredients so nutrients are easily absorbed see more...

Buy on Kmart
Hunner C.
Decatur, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I’m sure if my dog could talk she would tell me and everyone else how much she loves this stuff. We mix this with Rachel Ray dry food. And my dog will not eat unless this wet food is in it. That’s how much she loves it. She will go about 4 days without eating if she doesn’t have it mixed... picky picky.
Darlene R.
Brimley
AI like that my picky puppy liked the food she ate it all in one sitting and she was satisfied but she has a very sensitive tummy and I think she did okay with this food its tasty to her but its not my first choice for a dog food and I know she would like a verity in her food but again sensitive tummy
Sadie S.
Haskell
We used to buy these for our dog when he was a puppy, it was the only way we could get him to eat dry dog food. It definitely did the trick, he loved it. But now that hes big, he doesnt need it anymore. We bought it at Walmart. And I recommend it to anyone with a picky dog.
Paige K.
Willards
My two dogs love this food. We have tried other brands, more expensive ones, and they hated all of them. I have a 5 and a half pound chihuahua puppy and a 22 pound min pin chi. we have been using this food since we got our first dog over 10 years ago.
Hannah B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is our dogs favorite we food so far. We mix this with dry food and give it to them a few times a week. We have two small dogs and they share a pouch of this mixed with dry food so it dose not upset there stomach. I don’t recommend giving just this to your dogs, I recommend just giving it to them two or three times a week and giving them dry food the rest of the week (we always have a bowl of dry out for our dogs)
Karoline P.
My dog, Bear, goes crazy for this stuff. When we give her a bowl of dry food, she won’t eat much of it. When we add one of these packets to her bowl, however, she demolishes her food. This stuff makes her very happy, and in turn, makes us happy, too!
Taylor L.
Lawton, OK
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I buy this wet food to mix with my pugs food. I buy this from Walmart about once a week. I would recommend this food to anyone with a small dog. The packaging is a big pro since the serving is small for a pug.
Viangie Anneris L.
Harrisburg, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!!
Lexi a.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is the food I feed my dog every time. He is an expensive dog and was raised on an expensive diet. We switched him to this food when we bought him and he loved it. We loved it too because it is much cheaper than what he was originally eating.
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog Joe Joe this food and it is mixed with little dry food. I will continue to purchase this from BJ’s at reasonable price. It meets my expectations. Recommend this product to others. My dog gets happy when he see the packet.
Stephanie G.
Pharr, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Has anyone seen these in stores?
Korri M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
When dogs are sick or had surgery. These are great for them. Easy to use and chew.