BY PEDIGREE

Contains high quality real meats, poultry, herbs, and vegetables, making wetfood even more appealing to discriminating dogs. Gently prepared with scrumptious morsels of meat and vegetables The right balance of calcium and phosphorus for maintaining strong teethand bones All the essential nutrition required for the healthiest skin andshiniest coat Highly digestible ingredients so nutrients are easily absorbed see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Stephanie L.
Nevada, MO
I took in a chiweenie and she was skinny. This was the only food I could get her to eat and the price isn't horribly high. She was about 1lb when I got her and around 3 when she went to her new home. The value was great and I would buy it again if I got another small dog.
Caren N.
Iuka, IL
My Pomerian loves this food. The dog food comes in individual pouches with the recommended amount of dog food per feeding. She does not leave any of this food in her dish. This product is very easy to use and stores well. I would recommend this product.
Lauren R.
I really like this pack of dog food. I love that it is a wet food because my dogs really enjoy it being moist rather than hard because it is easier for them to chew. I would definitely buy this product again!
Sarah G.
Douglasville , GA
My little dog loves these. I use them to mix her medicine and they are the perfect portion size. And she doesn't even notice I mix her meds in it so it works perfect. I will defiantly buy this product again!
Tiffany  S.
Wahiawa, HI
My little terrier loves this food. He is pretty picky, and won't eat hard food. Even some wet food he won't eat. It has a nice package as well which is easy to open.
Cherie N.
Omaha, NE
Love these little packs! They are so convenient. My pup eats them up every time. The sauce chunks are good ratio and the sauce doesn't over take the chunks.
Heather A.
Hillsboro, OR
Pouches are easier to get the food out vs can. Nice to have a variety. Chunks are better then the soft squishy kind if your pets has some teeth missing.
Leyda A.
Central Falls, RI
A mi perro le encanta y lo nutre mucho! Me gusta el envase ya que si voy a algún lugar puedo llevarle su comida de manera cómoda
erin m.
My dog loves this. she can't wait to eat it when she sees the box. i love the variety pack. I'd definitely recommend to others.
Dessie K.
Kinston, NC
Tf I don't think that it would mean the world is not the same thing as the only thing that would have to go to sleep now and
Korri M.
Pet Lover Expert
When dogs are sick or had surgery. These are great for them. Easy to use and chew.
Stephanie G.
Pharr, TX
Pet Lover Expert
Has anyone seen these in stores?