Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesDog FoodPedigree
Pedigree Wet Dog Food Puppy Morsels in Sauce with Chicken

Pedigree® Wet Dog Food Puppy Morsels in Sauce with Chicken

A delicious recipe made with high-quality ingredients.

Single serve
No messy leftovers
Easy tear pouch

PEDIGREE® Puppy Morsels in Sauce with Chicken is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for growth and gestation/lactation except for growth of large size dogs (70 lbs. or more as an adult).]]>

I Have 3 months old labrador are you recommend this food??
I just got a puppy and Im on the hint for a good puppy food. Did your dogs have any bad reactions from this?
Start your review of Pedigree® Wet Dog Food Puppy Morsels in Sauce with Chicken!
Paige U.
Defiance, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
My dog loves this. She is very picky and she wont wont eat hard food. This is the only brand of soft food i can get her to eat. i have tried the expensive brands and everything. So to me nothing compairs to this dog food
Itly T.
Saint Paul
My puppy loves this stuff. Finishes his food with nothing left behind. He’s also gotten a lot bigger, stronger, and sturdier since adopting him. This just goes to prove that this pedigree is giving him everything he needs to grow strong as an active puppy!

*PS: It’s helpful to mix a bag of this with a cup or so of their dry puppy food! Makes for the perfect balance of wet/dry food for his meal! (:

Brandy H.
Greenwood, AR
This one was great for some but made my small dog sick to her stomach. Overall it was great and my other dogs loved it
Emily L.
Charlotte, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Pedigree® Wet Dog Food Puppy Morsels in Sauce with Chicken uploaded by Emily L.
This is my go to food for puppies! Any and all varieties because it is finely chopped up into tiny bite size pieces. Perfect for puppies transitioning from nursing to eating solids. I gradually start by giving them the puppy food by itself and once their teeth have developed I mix it in with dry food.
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 8
1,684 reviews
Pedigree® Wet Dog Food Puppy Morsels in Sauce with Chicken uploaded by Ashley W.
Purchased at: PETCO
When transitioning my puppy from wet dog food to dry dog food this was the best for us. I like the price at. 88 a pouch and my dog really seemed to like the flavor.
Heather S.
Clarksville , TN
Purchased at: Walmart
The puppy pedigree morsels were perfect for when my small dog first started eating solid food. I loved that it gave him the nutrition he needed.
Eve B.
Morgantown, WV
Well, I'm not a dog but I think my puppy, Pinky, loves this! He gobbles it down and looks for more. Obviously I like that he likes it but I also like that it's gentle on his tummy, made just for puppies and the price isn't bad either. I highly recommend this for a puppy being weened and transitioning to food. They're going to love you for it ❤️
Ashlee K.
Woodland, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I always add in Pedigree® Wet Dog Food Puppy Morsels in Sauce with Chicken with my dogs dry Pedigree® Dry Dog Food Adult Roasted Chicken, Rice & Vegetable Flavor. No matter there age, I ALWAYS add the wet puppy food because it has great amounts of nutrition that they need as they grow, not just as puppies. I've found since I have started this my fogs coats are so luxurious, there skin is great, and digestion is amazing! Great price great product!
hannah J.
Bassett, VA
My 6 week old puppy devours this. Great puppy food. Me & my 4 legged friend would highly recommend.
dora E.
La Joya, TX
My doggy loves his pedigree food . Best choice for my pup . Wouldn’t feed him anything but the best .