BY PEDIGREE

Pedigree® food for dogs helps support your dogs immune system with antioxidants like Vitamins C & E, build strong teeth with calcium, plus oil and minerals for a healthy skin & coat.

• "My dog loves this." in 1 review
  • "It's a great food choice but only for very small dogs." in 1 review
  • "Mix it with a little dry food and she eats it up." in 1 review
Madeleine F.
San Antonio , TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is literally the only flavor of canned dog food my dogs will eat. They’re so picky but they love this one! We buy about 20 cans a week and they each eat a can everyday. If your dogs are picky like mine try this stuff out.
Savannah H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have a 4 year old chiuaua who just adores eating this wet food. Anytime i buy other brands he turns up his nose but, when I open this up he come running quick as can be to come get a bite. Leo gives this 5 stars.
Destiny B.
Lakeland , FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
When I had my huge dog champ I use to feed him this often he enjoyed every bit of it. Only con is it gave him the runs.” But other then that he seemed to love it. I plan to buy again once I get another big doggy
Emily G.
Baytown, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This food does just the trick in getting my dog to eat! Usually mix it with his dry dog food. Bought from Walmart but available most everywhere dog products are sold including Walgreens.
kailah D.
San Antonio
My rescue puppy loves this food. He literally takes 5 minutes to eat it. Pedigree wet dog food is wayyy better than pedigree dry food (upset stomach on dry food). My dog is a chihuahua mix rat terrier with a quarter pitbull and he's 17 lbs. I'm going to keep this as his dog food for awhile.
Jackie S.
Hoover, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I use a couple of brands for my dog to switch it up a bit but pedigree is our go too brand. So many different flavors and options to change up what your dog is eating so they aren’t eating the same thing everyday. Chicken and rice is his favorite!
Amy C.
Gowanda
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
As soon as I open the can the dogs(and cat) come running to the smell. I give this to them mixed with their hard food as an occasional treat. It’s their favorite.
PRISCILA COSTA PEREIRA S.
seattle, washington
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Comprei algumas blusas na Black Friday e não arrependi. Ótima qualidade e fico ótima com ela toda vez que eu uso. Comprei umas 5 e queria comprar mais. Infelizmente a loja é cara
Jazmene S.
Its like a home cooked meal for my dogs . They loveeeeeeeereeeeee this particular brand . I️ have picky eaters so I️ was shocked they liked this brand because it’s very affordable and not to flavorful as they say
Ashley M.
Merrillville, IN
We give this to our dog as a special dinner every once in awhile. Mix it with a little dry food and she eats it up. She knows as soon as we get out what it is, she loves it!
krissia a.