BY PEDIGREE

Pedigree® food for dogs helps support your dogs immune system with antioxidants like Vitamins C & E, build strong teeth with calcium, plus oil and minerals for a healthy skin & coat.

• Where can i find this? And is it healthy for puppies that...2 Answers
  • "My dog loves this." in 1 review
  • "It's a great food choice but only for very small dogs." in 1 review
  • "Mix it with a little dry food and she eats it up." in 1 review
Maria R.
Stockton
Purchased at: Walmart
My dog started to loss a lot of weight recently!! She wouldn’t want to eat. In order for me to make her eat I would buy canes wet dog food would been chicken with rice, beef even tried liver as well. I would mix it with dry food, and like that she would eat it. I would used one canned of it a day!! Half for breakfast mixed with dry food, and dinner as well. It help a lot and my reina (German Shepard) started to gain weight and I was a happy about it. I would recommend it to everyone to give them Pedigree wet food. Not only when it is need but also as a great for them as a treat. Mix it with dry food and it saves you money and your 4 legs babies are going to be happy and enjoying them!!! That what I do!! I just don’t used them when they stop eating. I use them also at least once a month I would give them a week of wet food mix with dry as a treat and I love my babies happy wiggling there tail well eating. If my reina is one of my 4 dogs who during the summer she eat less so I give her more chance with wet food, she is a all black dog so might be because it is way too hot for her and she starts to loss weight. So she is more luck to have wet food. So treat your dog with wet food not just dry food.
Megan M.
USA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The bestThe best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The bestThe best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The bestThe best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The bestThe best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best
Kylee P.
Bon aqua , TN
I actually wasnt very impressed with this dog food. I felt like the smell was horrible. I know its dog food but I still feel like it shouldnt smell that bad. My dog wasnt too into the actual food either. He definitely liked other ones better.
Anh D.
Portland, OR
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My puppies really love these. On special nights, I would mix in just a little bit along with their kibble. And they diiie for it. I try not to use it so much since I don’t want them to get hooked on only wet food. They really appreciate it when they get it. And it behave even better.
Diana R.
Purchased at: Walmart
My oldest dog has a hard time with dry food so I decided to purchase some wet canned food for him. It definitely met my expectations. My dog seems to love every flavor I’ve bought so far and it goes into his tummy almost instantly!!
Tammy D.
Fort Smith
Purchased at: Walmart
I have to give this a 5 star rating because my furbaby Lil Ryder demands it lol, and also is all He will eat so he also demands that I buy it 💙 lt's his favorite and is all He will eat no matter how hard I try to give him a variety!
Lizzy J.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My German Shepherd loves these with her dry kibble. It’s relatively inexpensive compared to other brands and is easy to find in most big box stores. I like that they offer a variety of flavors. Would recommend.
Mary H.
Madison
Purchased at: Walmart
My Siberian Husky loves this wet dog food! I mix half a can with dry food and he just loves it! It’s a great value for the price you pay. I will buy again and I highly recommend this for other people to buy as well.
Brianna V.
New Orleans, LA
I really can’t say anything bad about this dog food. My dog loves it. I mix it with her dry food, and she eats it all up. The smell is a little strong and weird, but my dog loves it and it is not too expensive.
Trina O.
Dillsboro
Purchased at: Walmart
Been using this wet food for years. It’s an extra treat for my dog. I can hide their pills in it so they don’t know they’re there. I feed it to my medium size dogs and my small dog. Would buy again.
Krissia A.