Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesDog FoodPedigree
Pedigree Wet Dog Food Chopped Ground Dinner Filet Mignon & Bacon Flavor and Bacon & Cheese Flavor

Your best buddy deserves a hearty meal, and PEDIGREE® Chopped Ground Dinner Filet Mignon & Bacon Flavor and Beef, Bacon & Cheese Flavor Adult Wet Dog Food gives them the flavors they crave with the nutrition they need. A meaty, ground recipe made with real beef, our delicious dog food provides the perfect balance of oils and minerals for healthy skin and a glistening coat. Each recipe is 100% complete and balanced, so you know they are getting the most from their meals. Help your dog grow happy and healthy with PEDIGREE® Wet Dog Food. ]]>

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pedigree® Wet Dog Food Chopped Ground Dinner Filet Mignon & Bacon Flavor and Bacon & Cheese Flavor!
Pedigree® Wet Dog Food Chopped Ground Dinner Filet Mignon & Bacon Flavor and Bacon & Cheese Flavor uploaded by Christina A.
Purchased at: Target
My dogs love these! We normally put a little bit in there food at night with there dry food and some hot water. They eat it right up!!! [product:pedigree-wet-dog-food-chopped-ground-dinner-filet-mignon-&-bacon-flavor-and-bacon-&-cheese-flavor]
Tucson, AZ
They all loved it! I highly recommend this brand for your dog as it’s affordable. And comes in bulk at large stores and mostly all grocery stores carry it!
West Peoria, IL
My dogs love this food. I love the meat Ed’s of it. It even smells like people food. Wouldn’t use any other food for my dogs!
Coos Bay, OR
My dog loved Pedigree Wet Dog Food Chopped Ground Dinner Filet Mignon & Bacon flavor and Bacon & Cheese Flavor.Has a great aroma to it.Looks appealing my dog perked up as soon as I opened it.He gulped it down and wanted more.I was very pleased with this product and the happy reaction I received from my dog.
West Covina, CA
Love this for my small dog she eats a full pack it she’s love all the flavors you get in the box 3 verity too give your dog her coat and eyes are so shiny she active moor get 10s ate her pet cheek ups I fallow with pedigree dry as well grate healthy dog food
State Road, NC
My dog is 15, has no teeth so wet food is all e can eat. I have not seen him turn down pedigree dog food yet!
Summerville, SC
Purchased at: Walmart
My pups go crazy for this food! We give them a mix of wet and dry food and they always get so excited when they get this treat. They eat everything in their bowls and lick them clean.
conway
My dogs love all the flavor!! They can’t get enough of it and come running to the kitchen as soon as I open the can!! Their coats have been shining even more since we switched to Pedigree! Highly recommend this for your dogs!
Hanford
Dogs love it ! It’s a decent price for product. I usually mix it with the dry food and the dogs love it .
Liberty, IN
One of the few things my fur babies beg for. I mix this in with their dry kibble at night. Very affordable and good quality for shopping on a budget.

Looking for your answer?