Pedigree® Wet Dog Food Chopped Ground Dinner Combo with Chicken, Beef & Liver uploaded by Eve H.

BY PEDIGREE

Hearty, healthy, and tasty—this meaty recipe features the beef and chicken dogs love.

PEDIGREE® Chopped Ground Dinner Combo With Chicken, Beef & Liver is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance.

Sufficient Water For Processing, Chicken By-Products, Chicken, Meat By-Products, Beef, Animal Liver, Brewers Rice, Minerals (Potassium Chloride, Magnesium Proteinate, Zinc Sulfate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Potassium Iodide), Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Carrageenan, Added Color, Dried Yam, Guar Gum, Vitamins (Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate [Vitamin B1], Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Xanthan Gum, Natural Flavor, Sodium Nitrite (For Color Retention).

Raysha V.
Lowell, MA
I got a boston terrier and small size... and the price wont leave a whole in your pocket!!! I live buying the value pack for around $8 and it last me all week probably a can a day... Different flavors so you can check what ur significant other(my pet) pretty much likes...
Jennifer F.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves it when I mix this with her hard food. I think she likes having the different textures. She gets excited when I start to open the can. I like getting larger boxes of these, to mix in with the dry food.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I'd prefer not to feed wet food to inside pups unless it's for a treat. But I had an (outside) German Shepherd who was close to passing and wouldn't eat. So I'd mix this wet food with her hard food and it would encourage her to eat. It really helped in those last days. Definitely recommend.
Lourdez R.
Stockton, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I was feeding this to my dog and he seemed to love it but then eventually grew tired of it. It seemed to upset his stomach as his stool was soft and he frequently had to go to the restroom. Won’t be buying this again
Ruthanna W.
Conshohocken, PA
My dog loves these. He says all the time how it is his favorite and he cannot wait until I’m feeding him more of these. They are a great value for the price and I highly recommend. I will continue to purchase.
Melissa M.
Hampden, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog was a picky eater and yet she'd alway eat this! I trust the brand and never had a problem with her digesting it at all. She absolutly lovedthis wet dog food.
Hanna R.
Sacramento
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog is very picky and I always have to mix wet dog food and kibble to get him to eat. This flavor is one of his favorites and has really helped me feed him since he is a very picky one. The price is also very affordable and recommend it to any picky dog owners out there!
Nicole W.
Philadelphia, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is what I used first when I got my dog, he loved it. But he was having trouble with his diet so we just had to stop giving him wet food. So now he just eats dry food. But it is reasonable and like I said he loved it
Angela S.
Levittown
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My Nonnas dogs and my own dogs eat this up! They absolutely love this food, the brand carries an assortment of flavors so my picky dogs each have some they like!
👑Cali q.
Turlock, CA
I like this type of wet food for my dog because he is more most so it isn't it stuck in her teeth as much as the other one does because this 1 is more moisturized