Pedigree® Wet Dog Food Chopped Ground Dinner Combo with Chicken, Beef & Liver uploaded by Eve H.

BY PEDIGREE #69 in Dog Food

Hearty, healthy, and tasty—this meaty recipe features the beef and chicken dogs love.

PEDIGREE® Chopped Ground Dinner Combo With Chicken, Beef & Liver is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance.

Sufficient Water For Processing, Chicken By-Products, Chicken, Meat By-Products, Beef, Animal Liver, Brewers Rice, Minerals (Potassium Chloride, Magnesium Proteinate, Zinc Sulfate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Potassium Iodide), Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Carrageenan, Added Color, Dried Yam, Guar Gum, Vitamins (Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate [Vitamin B1], Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Xanthan Gum, Natural Flavor, Sodium Nitrite (For Color Retention).

Buy on Walmart
Raysha V.
Lowell, MA
I got a boston terrier and small size... and the price wont leave a whole in your pocket!!! I live buying the value pack for around $8 and it last me all week probably a can a day... Different flavors so you can check what ur significant other(my pet) pretty much likes...
Ashley U.
Hickory Hills, IL
My dogs love love love love this brand of canned dog food. I have 2 female German Shepard labs and they cannot get enough of this stuff. It definitely meets my expectations! I recommend this product to all looking for a new canned dog food.
Esperanza H.
Stratford, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I’ve bought this for my dogs for lots of years and they all have enjoyed it so much. I’ve had pit bulls to dachshunds and they’ve all accepted this into their diet with it a problem. It’s not pricey and it’s great.
Jennifer F.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves it when I mix this with her hard food. I think she likes having the different textures. She gets excited when I start to open the can. I like getting larger boxes of these, to mix in with the dry food.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I'd prefer not to feed wet food to inside pups unless it's for a treat. But I had an (outside) German Shepherd who was close to passing and wouldn't eat. So I'd mix this wet food with her hard food and it would encourage her to eat. It really helped in those last days. Definitely recommend.
Lourdez R.
Stockton, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I was feeding this to my dog and he seemed to love it but then eventually grew tired of it. It seemed to upset his stomach as his stool was soft and he frequently had to go to the restroom. Won’t be buying this again
Ruthanna W.
Conshohocken, PA
My dog loves these. He says all the time how it is his favorite and he cannot wait until I’m feeding him more of these. They are a great value for the price and I highly recommend. I will continue to purchase.
Qituwrah  K.
Wetumpka, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loved the taste of this product and the price point is great but I’m rating this three star because my dog has a sensitive stomach and this food ran right through him
Angela S.
Levittown
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My Nonnas dogs and my own dogs eat this up! They absolutely love this food, the brand carries an assortment of flavors so my picky dogs each have some they like!
👑Cali q.
Turlock, CA
I like this type of wet food for my dog because he is more most so it isn't it stuck in her teeth as much as the other one does because this 1 is more moisturized