Pedigree® Wet Dog Food Chopped Ground Dinner Combo with Chicken, Beef & Liver uploaded by Eve H.

BY PEDIGREE #78 in Dog Food

Hearty, healthy, and tasty—this meaty recipe features the beef and chicken dogs love.

PEDIGREE® Chopped Ground Dinner Combo With Chicken, Beef & Liver is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance.

Sufficient Water For Processing, Chicken By-Products, Chicken, Meat By-Products, Beef, Animal Liver, Brewers Rice, Minerals (Potassium Chloride, Magnesium Proteinate, Zinc Sulfate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Potassium Iodide), Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Carrageenan, Added Color, Dried Yam, Guar Gum, Vitamins (Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate [Vitamin B1], Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Xanthan Gum, Natural Flavor, Sodium Nitrite (For Color Retention).

Ashley U.
Hickory Hills, IL
My dogs love love love love this brand of canned dog food. I have 2 female German Shepard labs and they cannot get enough of this stuff. It definitely meets my expectations! I recommend this product to all looking for a new canned dog food.
Esperanza H.
Stratford, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I’ve bought this for my dogs for lots of years and they all have enjoyed it so much. I’ve had pit bulls to dachshunds and they’ve all accepted this into their diet with it a problem. It’s not pricey and it’s great.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I'd prefer not to feed wet food to inside pups unless it's for a treat. But I had an (outside) German Shepherd who was close to passing and wouldn't eat. So I'd mix this wet food with her hard food and it would encourage her to eat. It really helped in those last days. Definitely recommend.
Lourdez R.
Stockton, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I was feeding this to my dog and he seemed to love it but then eventually grew tired of it. It seemed to upset his stomach as his stool was soft and he frequently had to go to the restroom. Won’t be buying this again
Qituwrah  K.
Wetumpka, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loved the taste of this product and the price point is great but I’m rating this three star because my dog has a sensitive stomach and this food ran right through him
Christopher F.
Cleveland, GA
This dog food is the only one I have found that my dog will continue to eat every day most other foods she seems to get tired of it. As an added bonus it's healthy for her which is great.
Lupitta F.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I gave it to my dog for a while and he loved it. i gave it like breakfast and dinner aside from his regular portion of food. it’s a normal sized can ( like a corn type of can )
Aubrey V.
Lake City, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My 1.5yr old pup has been a dry food dog since we got him at 3 months old. On a whim I decided to pick up this up for him to try since he hasn't been eating as well (aka getting bored of his food). Oh man did he love this. I gave him half the can and he devoured it and was begging for seconds. He's a 23lb terrier mix. Definitely going to try more from this brand as well as other soft food for him to try to spice it up a bit for him... Granted that was this morning and he hasn't fully had time to digest it.
Jazmene S.
Its like a home cooked meal for my dogs . They loveeeeeeeereeeeee this particular brand . I️ have picky eaters so I️ was shocked they liked this brand because it’s very affordable and not to flavorful as they say
Rebekah S.
Chehalis, WA
The puppy loves her canned food. When she doesn’t have the canned food she just looks at you like you’re dumb. Clearly it’s quite delicious, and she demands more!