Pedigree® Wet Dog Food Chopped Ground Dinner Combo with Chicken, Beef & Liver uploaded by Eve H.

BY PEDIGREE #91 in Dog Food

Hearty, healthy, and tasty—this meaty recipe features the beef and chicken dogs love.

PEDIGREE® Chopped Ground Dinner Combo With Chicken, Beef & Liver is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance.

Sufficient Water For Processing, Chicken By-Products, Chicken, Meat By-Products, Beef, Animal Liver, Brewers Rice, Minerals (Potassium Chloride, Magnesium Proteinate, Zinc Sulfate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Potassium Iodide), Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Carrageenan, Added Color, Dried Yam, Guar Gum, Vitamins (Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate [Vitamin B1], Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Xanthan Gum, Natural Flavor, Sodium Nitrite (For Color Retention).

Buy on Walmart
Ashley U.
Hickory Hills, IL
My dogs love love love love this brand of canned dog food. I have 2 female German Shepard labs and they cannot get enough of this stuff. It definitely meets my expectations! I recommend this product to all looking for a new canned dog food.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I'd prefer not to feed wet food to inside pups unless it's for a treat. But I had an (outside) German Shepherd who was close to passing and wouldn't eat. So I'd mix this wet food with her hard food and it would encourage her to eat. It really helped in those last days. Definitely recommend.
Lourdez R.
Stockton, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I was feeding this to my dog and he seemed to love it but then eventually grew tired of it. It seemed to upset his stomach as his stool was soft and he frequently had to go to the restroom. Won’t be buying this again
Lupitta F.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I gave it to my dog for a while and he loved it. i gave it like breakfast and dinner aside from his regular portion of food. it’s a normal sized can ( like a corn type of can )
Aubrey V.
Lake City, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My 1.5yr old pup has been a dry food dog since we got him at 3 months old. On a whim I decided to pick up this up for him to try since he hasn't been eating as well (aka getting bored of his food). Oh man did he love this. I gave him half the can and he devoured it and was begging for seconds. He's a 23lb terrier mix. Definitely going to try more from this brand as well as other soft food for him to try to spice it up a bit for him... Granted that was this morning and he hasn't fully had time to digest it.
Jazmene S.
Its like a home cooked meal for my dogs . They loveeeeeeeereeeeee this particular brand . I️ have picky eaters so I️ was shocked they liked this brand because it’s very affordable and not to flavorful as they say
Rebekah S.
Chehalis, WA
The puppy loves her canned food. When she doesn’t have the canned food she just looks at you like you’re dumb. Clearly it’s quite delicious, and she demands more!
Sariane C.
Pedigree Ground dinners are the only food that 1) our dog will eat and 2) doesn't make him sick. Petsmart started limiting there supply which made me nervous that it was going to be discontinued. During that time, we tried many, many different brands - with no success. I am happy to report that I have found a direct ship supplier though the thought of it being discontinued still worries me.
Kasey P.
Eagle Pass, TX
My Pups LOVE this stuff! I had to put them inside one time due to the weather and I felt bad that all they were eating was dry food after so many years, I decided to buy these food cans and oh my goodness, they DEVOURED these bad boys!!i was kind of scared they were gonna get digestive problems because the change of diet, but it was more of a snack to them and I had no problems!
Jessie T.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dog loves this stuff, she eats it so fast it's ridiculous, when we give it to her randomly like a special occasion or if its just on sale she goes crazy and acts like we never feed her. The one thing I don't like about it is the smell, but that's just me. It won't deter me from buying it for her because she loves it so much but it just bothers me.