Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesDog FoodPedigree
PEDIGREE Wet Dog Food CHOICE CUTS in Gravy with Chicken

PEDIGREE® Wet Dog Food CHOICE CUTS® in Gravy with Chicken

* Meaty chunks in a delicious gravy dogs love. * Optimal levels of oil and minerals to nourish skin & coat. * Highly digestible ingredients, so nutrients are easily absorbed. PEDIGREE® CHOICE CUTS® In Gravy With Chicken is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance.

My dog doesn’t like eating plain kibble. What is something healthy I can put in his bowl to encourage him to eat? He really likes pedigree wet food but it makes his stomach upset.[product:pedigree-chicken-choice-cuts-in-gravy-dog-food]
Will this give my dog the runs since it's not hard solid food??
How do I switch my dog over from dry food this wet food? (his dry food is also this brand)
Start your review of PEDIGREE® Wet Dog Food CHOICE CUTS® in Gravy with Chicken!
Lois F.
Bridgeport, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My dog Marley loves canned dog food whenever she gets it I like to mix it with a little bit of dry dog food so that way it last longer and it doesn't mess her stomach up cuz sometimes when you give a dog can. They get sick or have diarrhea so you have to watch out for that however they love this dog food just don't give a whole bunch of one time
Kristen K.
Shenandoah, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is my dogs favorite food. She likes this flavor the most out of all of them. It has real rice pieces in it
Vicki M.
Marion, IL
Purchased at: Walmart
My dog loves this dog food. She starts to cry when I’m preparing it for her. I also add some French style green beans to it which she loves. Will continue to purchase.
Christa D.
Lexington, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
My dog like this product by its self or mixed with his dry food its like a treat to him it is very affordable
Guadalupe C.
San Jacinto, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs love these but I only feed to my older doggies who can’t eat hard food and they like it
Autumn E.
My dog's favorite food! He loves this flavor more than the rest, grilled chicken! I get the variety box with 18 pouches, and it's very affordable!
Jessica B.
Palm Bay, FL
We mix this in with our dogs dinner every single night. They are so spoiled now they won’t eat dinner without it! There is enough in the packet that we can split one between both dogs considering we mix it with dry food.
Elizabeth D.
Concrete , WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Definitely a choice selection with the best nutrition and taste I’m sure by the way my dog never leaves a drop on his plate.!i always give him this for dinner and I am a strong believer that your dog needs to eat good and we do this product always provides the best.
Beatriz D.
Cicero, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is my dog favorite food to eat especially this flavor! My dog is only a chicken fan not beef flavor fan. Having the chicken mixed with something else make my dog happy. I definitely recommend to other dog lover to try this out for their pup. My dog appreciates it so will yours!
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
PEDIGREE® Wet Dog Food CHOICE CUTS® in Gravy with Chicken uploaded by Anna M.
My dog can be a picky eater but he loves this flavor. For this reason I love trying different samples to find out what he likes as his culinary tastes change very frequently (lol) and he only likes quality food. Yes, my dog is indeed fancier than me. I received this complimentary as part of a sampling box but I would purchase again and would recommend!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Emily H.
Oak Creek, WI
il y a 3 ans
Meagan P. il y a 3 ans
I use wellness core pouches in my boxers food, he won’t eat without them. Fresh pet also makes a ground up log of food that you could try too