Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesDog FoodPedigree
PEDIGREE Wet Dog Food CHOICE CUTS in Gravy with Beef

PEDIGREE® Wet Dog Food CHOICE CUTS® in Gravy with Beef

* Chunky beef dog food in a delicious gravy. * Optimal levels of oil and minerals to help nourish and provide a healthy coat for dogs. * Highly digestible dog food ingredients, so nutrients are easily absorbed. Explore other meaty, delicious wet dog food recipes below. PEDIGREE® Choice Cuts in Gravy Steak & Vegetable Flavor is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance.

I'm looking for a good food for our great Dane's, does anyone else use Pedigree also?
Are these big chunks and are they hard i have a min pin who is a chunk and i need to lower his weight
Start your review of PEDIGREE® Wet Dog Food CHOICE CUTS® in Gravy with Beef!
Jenifer E.
Ellsinore, MO
My dogs really enjoy this product, I mainly give it to them in the winter to keep their calories up and try to keep them warmer (as they are outside dogs). They seem to look forward to it every night. I would recommend this to other dog owners.
Kirsten L.
Virginia Beach, VA
I have 3 dogs , 3 sizes that are on Pedigree. A bloodhound , a corgi and s medium size "mutt ". It had been 4 years since I switched from a High priced designer dog food . I could've be happier . Good health and awesome coats !
Erica L.
Purchased at: Walmart
I will never use any Pedigree brand dog food after my husband's dog and her puppies died after eating the can dog food (except for the runt who took a small bite but then came to lay next to me to get petted), even one of the stray cats ate the leftover's when the dog's were done and sadly she died too. (Side note: none of the animals were sick and the vet agreed it was the dog food after checking out and running test on the runt who was ill but luckily survived.)
Sara R.
Pulaski, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My dog is really picky about can food. We tried so many before this brand. He likes a few different flavors. He doesn't like the chopped kind it has to be pieces or strips. These aren't expensive they have 6 packs and 12 packs and you can get assorted flavors. I suggest giving it a try for your dogs.
Alyssa R.
Lansing, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog got ill and this food was great food to hide her medicine in! It is also perfect to use for dogs with dental problems!
wildmoodswngs
Las Vegas
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
PEDIGREE® Wet Dog Food CHOICE CUTS® in Gravy with Beef uploaded by wildmoodswngs
All the dogs I've ever had have been raised in this canned food. They have always loved it and it's a great value. Because my Bowser (Pitbull) has such horrible allergies we might have to switch. Were waiting on results about his allergies from the vet.
Carissa C.
Ridgecrest, CA
My dogs love this stuff!! It smells weird to me but they absolutely love it. They get so excited when they see the can coming out of the cabinet.
Shannon L.
Bluefield, WV
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We have one picky eater dog and she loves these choice cuts and gravy with her dry food. It helps us give her nutritional value and is a good value when bought in bulk. She’s a sharpei mix and a medium sized dog but our senior Doberman also really enjoys these too! I would buy again.
Amanda L.
Biloxi, MS
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I mix this with water and dry dog food everyday for my dog and he loves it. He will not eat just dry dog food. This doesn't hurt his stomach and it's a everyday necessity in my home. The price is great for the value! I will definitely purchase again.
Holly W.
Waynesboro, TN
my dog seemed to love this stuff but as most wet dog food, it seems not to agree with her because it makes her potty a lot.