Pedigree® Wet Dog Food Choice Cuts in Gravy Country Stew uploaded by Latisha M.

BY PEDIGREE #54 in Dog Food

Dogs love a meaty feast, and PEDIGREE CHOICE CUTS Country Stew Canned Dog Food gives them the flavors they crave with the nutrition they need. Our meat-first dog food is made with flavorful morsels in a delectable gravy sauce and provides the perfect balance of oils and minerals for healthy skin and a glistening coat. The ingredients in our balanced dog food are highly digestible for easy nutrient absorption, so you know they are getting the most from their wet dog food. Help your dog grow happy and healthy with PEDIGREE CHOICE CUTS Food for Dogs.

ⓥⓔⓝⓤⓢ ➶.
Orlando, FL
My dog loves this brand of food. He loves wet food and real ingredients and Pedigree definitely does it for him.
Erica P.
Spartanburg, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I don't use wet food all the time, but my dogs sure do love it when I do offer it! They get extremely excited.
Jazmine R.
Tampa, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Stephanie S.
New Oxford, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Meaty and hearty Miller loved his wet dog food. We would only give him wet once a day (he got dry twice a day).
Desiree C.
Yuma, AZ
Love buying the value packs of these. My dogs love them and they’re very affordable. Will definitely buy again
Mayra F.
VERY GOOD DOG ME WITH YOUR FOOD is delighted He loves VITAMINS also takes many and helps its growth and CAPA
Jamie L.
Omaha, NE
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is what I feed my dogs when their GI is extra sensitive or they're sick. The bland diet seems to help.
Brit G.
My dog loves the taste of this. It also has a great source of minerals and vitamins for your bestfriend.
Gracie B.
West, TX
My oldest dog has really bad breath so we give her these and try to cure it for the most part it works
Ariel B.
Corpus Christi, TX
My dog love this food. When we are on a budget we will get him these can foods and he's a happy dog.