BY PEDIGREE

Dogs love a meaty feast, and PEDIGREE CHOICE CUTS Country Stew Canned Dog Food gives them the flavors they crave with the nutrition they need. Our meat-first dog food is made with flavorful morsels in a delectable gravy sauce and provides the perfect balance of oils and minerals for healthy skin and a glistening coat. The ingredients in our balanced dog food are highly digestible for easy nutrient absorption, so you know they are getting the most from their wet dog food. Help your dog grow happy and healthy with PEDIGREE CHOICE CUTS Food for Dogs.

Milly G.
bakersfield
My dog LOVES this he had surgery from a cancer tuner and I had to give him medicine and I would crush the pill into these and he wouldn't even notice because he really enjoys these.
Hanna J.
Alexandria
Quick and easy canned goods for dogs. My dogs love it both heated & room temp. It smells good too, if u didnt know it was dog food you would think someome was cooking when its heated.
Katie G.
Rockville Centre
My dog LOVES this! We give it to him when our family is having a nice sit down dinner so he gets to have something special too! It’s some of the only can food that we give him so he always knows it’s coming!
Liz A.
Elizabeth
My Dog is very picky I tried so many brands . For a while this was a great for her. She loved the food but then she got bored of it. So it all depends on the dog that you have .
Tracey L.
ponchatoula
We have a small dog that only has a few teeth left. He has to eat soft food and he enjoys this option the best. I usually purchase the 12 pack because it is the best bang for your buck. I would recommend this to other pup people.
Angela M.
Portsmouth, OH
Great product for any and all dogs! If you're not an active soft dog food user I feel like at least using it as a treat for your doggie would be nice for him or her
Brittany C.
Mathias, WV
My dogs love this food. It's a nice little extra treat that is has the peas and stuff in it. They jump up and down when we give them this food and gobble it up in no time.
Ignasheus ✨.
Bronx, NY
My dog seriously makes it her mission to eat the whole can in 2 seconds. My dog loves it so I'm assuming it's great! I tried other canned foods for her, they just don't get eaten the same way pedigree does. 5/5!
Kimberly S.
Saginaw, MI
My dog loves these and I love that they're cheap and easy to use. the pop-top keeps me and my kitchen clean while preparing and because it's pre-cut, I don't have to spend time chopping it into pieces. I can stir it right in with dry kibble, and voila! my dog is in gourmet heaven.
Leslie R.
Golden, MS
While Pedigree is a brand thats been around for many years my little dog doesn't care for it but our stray cat will gobble it down like there is no tomorrow I would assume most dogs likes mine don't .. I would still recommend it
Maria G.
Harrisburg
do some dogs leave thevegetables