BY PEDIGREE

Dogs love a meaty feast, and PEDIGREE CHOICE CUTS Country Stew Canned Dog Food gives them the flavors they crave with the nutrition they need. Our meat-first dog food is made with flavorful morsels in a delectable gravy sauce and provides the perfect balance of oils and minerals for healthy skin and a glistening coat. The ingredients in our balanced dog food are highly digestible for easy nutrient absorption, so you know they are getting the most from their wet dog food. Help your dog grow happy and healthy with PEDIGREE CHOICE CUTS Food for Dogs.

Sharon T.
Sacramento, CA
I typically feed my dog this when they don’t eat and I realize something is wrong with their appetite. Mix it in with some dry food and it’ll have you dog eating again in no time! If your dog loves meat totally get the meaty one and they’ll love it!
Lori D.
Mohnton , PA
I have a 45 pound pitbull and she loves this so much. I don't buy it very often because I don't really like for her to eat wet dog food. I prefer her to eat dry dog food. But I still buy it occasionally because it is cheap and she loves it.
Vicky H.
Warren, MI
My dog absolutely loves these canned dog food! It definitely met my expectations! Great price and a lot for your money! My dog loves all the flavors and gets super excited when he hears that can! I would highly recommend it!
Rebekah H.
Abbeville, LA
Pedigree wet food have an excellent price! Love how they picture thw food on the front so you kniw what you're getting. Love that kind that has vegetables in it. Our dogs go nuts when we give them canned food. They truly enjoy it.
Alexis B.
Lake Worth, FL
I use to give my dog hard foods but as he got older he would no longer touch it, so i decide to try soft food and i was amazed he started to eat more, which made me happy knowing he found something he actually likes.
Haley P.
MI
One of my friends dogs wouldn’t eat their dry food without this mixed in with it! I think it’s great for dogs who have a hard time eating dry dog food or for puppies that don’t have strong enough teeth yet
Kelsey H.
Green Bay, WI
A little more expensive but he still loves it! Though it does give him gas we put it with his dry food and he seems to really like it. He’s a pitbull he gets one large can and 4 cups of dry food
Cher F.
I've purchased this dog food in the past and mixed it with dry dog food and my german shepherd absolutely loved it. Very affordable and available at most retailers including grocery stores.
Tiffanie Jean G.
Bryan, OH
My dog is a beagle mix about 60 pounds. She is 5 years olD she loves this! She gets so excited when she sees the can and her dish! She likes the big chunks in hers. We don’t feed it frequently it’s more of a special treat!
MayrA A.
Milwaukee, WI
Now let's get this straight, I don't own a dog. Thankfully I have family members that do. This being said this review will be based on their comments. They like how the dog food doesn't smell terrible. Most dog food contain a type of smell that get's annoying after a while, especially when the house starts to smell like it. They also like all the nutrients contained in each meal. They've noticed that their dog doesn't get hungry so much. You know what this means? This means that when it's meal time for you, you don't need to worry about your dog beggingg for food. Another good thing about that is how you don't have to be spending more money on their food. More money spent on more food means more "mess" to clean up. This is a good product for a low price and very convenient.
Maria G.
Harrisburg
do some dogs leave thevegetables