Pedigree® Wet Dog Food Choice Cuts in Gravy Country Stew uploaded by Latisha M.

BY PEDIGREE #54 in Dog Food

Dogs love a meaty feast, and PEDIGREE CHOICE CUTS Country Stew Canned Dog Food gives them the flavors they crave with the nutrition they need. Our meat-first dog food is made with flavorful morsels in a delectable gravy sauce and provides the perfect balance of oils and minerals for healthy skin and a glistening coat. The ingredients in our balanced dog food are highly digestible for easy nutrient absorption, so you know they are getting the most from their wet dog food. Help your dog grow happy and healthy with PEDIGREE CHOICE CUTS Food for Dogs.

evea s.
Beckley, WV
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves this. I love that its good for him and easy on his his throat as he has problems with it. Its easy for him to eat.
Estefania T.
San Antonio, TX
Super affordable and I am using it since my dog was a stray and I got him from a shelter I am using it so he can gain weight.
Diana c.
midland , TX
I don't always give dry food sometimes our furry animals want something different so I give these cans which my doggy loves!!
Jade m.
Torrance, CA
My dogs favorite and if my baby likes it then I love it I buy this for him. By the case. Fills him up for longer it seems
Tína M.
North port , FL
My dog have a sensitive stomach I will switch his food every now and then he’s very picky this one is one he truly enjoys
Brenda G.
Brownsville, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog really likes eating this food.He wont anything else then this food I do recommended to others for there dogs.
Bethany S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves most pedigree products, he never has an issue eating these. He enjoys the chunks better then the chopped
alejandra l.
lake geneva
Like the price not so much the nutrious aspect of it though i have really done my reserch yet but kind of afriad too
Jae R.
Battle Creek, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our dogs chow down on this wet food. It's a snack for our boys and they seem to enjoy them better than other brands
Debra R.
Mc Leansboro, IL
I used it when my pup was little love it and the prise and able too store it good and will use it agin if needed