BY PEDIGREE

Dogs love a meaty feast, and PEDIGREE CHOICE CUTS Country Stew Canned Dog Food gives them the flavors they crave with the nutrition they need. Our meat-first dog food is made with flavorful morsels in a delectable gravy sauce and provides the perfect balance of oils and minerals for healthy skin and a glistening coat. The ingredients in our balanced dog food are highly digestible for easy nutrient absorption, so you know they are getting the most from their wet dog food. Help your dog grow happy and healthy with PEDIGREE CHOICE CUTS Food for Dogs.

Joy V.
My dog will eat anything but whenever I put this in his bowl he didn't even want to taste it which is very surprising for a dog that loves everything you put in front of him.
Brandi K.
My dog honestly eats just about everything so it's hard to say weather or not it was really good but there has been certain brands he wont eat so it's better then some.
alexy f.
Kissimmee , FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I gave this to my dogs and they didn't have a very good reaction to them I figured that they would like it because it's dog food and I don't give them people food because they are sensitive on what they eat I think the only reason they didn't handle this well is because they have very sensitive stomach but I gave it to other dogs and they had nothing wrong with them so I think that this product is acting very good
Shelby D.
Longmont, CO
Out of all the Pedigree can foods, this is both of my dogs favorite kind! I wish they had better ingredients. However, I do think it is a very affordable price and my dogs seem to enjoy it! So, if you want an affordable dog food that your dogs will enjoy, I would recommend this. However, if you want something that is healthy for your dogs, this is probably not the product for you.
Ahtziri M.
Jacksonville , NC
My dogs love it i usually mix it with their food they are cheap i dont think they are that expesinve i buy mine at walmart and my dogs enjoy it whenni mix it with their dry food and i would reccomend
Mayra A.
Modesto
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I try not to give my dog canned food because I don't want him to get used to it and not want the hard food so I maybe give them hard for you but when I do get them cat food and mix it in with the hard and he eats it without any problems. It doesn't make him gassy or give him upset stomach or throw up or anything it's a really good brand.
Brandy P.
Wilmer
 I give this to my 2 dogs as a treat every now and then i feed my chihuhuhua and lab/great dane mix i usually put dewormer in their food it is a great price and different flavors. I get mine at walmart a lot of times.  I would recommend it to other people just dont give it to the dogs alot makes them go to the potty.
Stephania C.
Waco, TX
I used to have a rottweiler with my grandpa and this was his favorite thing to give him, he was a giant dog big ol happy boy we named kujo lol we bought it at our local grocery store! Very affordable
Bullyfambam D.
When I was younger my mother always purchase pedigree for all of my five dogs. They are a great product and not to mention the price point is amazing. The only con is some of the ingredients is not as healthy as I wished but as I mentioned before it is a cheaper product.
Katie S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We don’t usually give our dog wet food so these are a real treat for him. Pedigree is always very gentle on our large dogs stomach. I love that it’s afforable and generally not full of added fillers. I also like that pedigree is available at most retailers.
Maria G.
Harrisburg
do some dogs leave thevegetables