BY PEDIGREE

Dogs love a meaty feast, and PEDIGREE CHOICE CUTS Country Stew Canned Dog Food gives them the flavors they crave with the nutrition they need. Our meat-first dog food is made with flavorful morsels in a delectable gravy sauce and provides the perfect balance of oils and minerals for healthy skin and a glistening coat. The ingredients in our balanced dog food are highly digestible for easy nutrient absorption, so you know they are getting the most from their wet dog food. Help your dog grow happy and healthy with PEDIGREE CHOICE CUTS Food for Dogs.

Lisbeth B.
If I come home with this food, my dogs will go crazy, they love its smell and taste. As its owner, I like to be able to offer you products of good quality, that will help you in your well-being.
Cat G.
Tulsa
Been feeding this as a supplement to my momma dog while she nurses. Helping put some weight back on her, she looked wasting a way for a while and dry food wasnt helping.
April W.
I like that this product comes in varies sizes. Also there are many different flavors to chose from. I mix the wet dog food in with the dry dog food every once in a while. My dog loves this.
Kayla K.
Monaca, PA
This wet food is my dogs favorite thing to eat. He will inhale his dinner and than lick the can clean. We give this to him just for dinner and will continue to purchase.
celica g.
My puppy seems to only love this kind of dog food. I have tried the kibbles but he won't eat them. The price is reasonable and its a great source of food for him..
Brittney V.
Pullman
Purchased at: Walmart
Sometimes I like to pick this up as a little treat for my fur babies and they love it. I do not feed them this everyday as I feel it would be like me eating junk food all day :p
Emy S.
Bentonville, AR
My dog loves it and i love that its not just a mush but also has chunjs of meat and the gravy makes it where i can mix wuth dry food half and half for a spoiled doggy
Alexandra C.
moreno valley , CA
my pup absolutely loves this stuff! i mix about half of the can with his bowl of dry dog food and he will eat it all. since he is a picky eater and won’t eat it without can food mixed.
Rachael C.
Ocala
My dog loves this food. We give a mix of wet and dry food and she is happy. She's six and we've always kept her diet the same and she's maintained a perfect weight.
member-a78de
It is a good wet dog food the dogs seem to love it I mix it in with there dry dog food and they eat it all. It o e of the more healthier can dog food that you can fees your dogs and it has a great price.
Maria G.
Harrisburg
do some dogs leave thevegetables