Pedigree® Wet Dog Food Choice Cuts in Gravy Country Stew uploaded by Latisha M.

BY PEDIGREE #54 in Dog Food

Dogs love a meaty feast, and PEDIGREE CHOICE CUTS Country Stew Canned Dog Food gives them the flavors they crave with the nutrition they need. Our meat-first dog food is made with flavorful morsels in a delectable gravy sauce and provides the perfect balance of oils and minerals for healthy skin and a glistening coat. The ingredients in our balanced dog food are highly digestible for easy nutrient absorption, so you know they are getting the most from their wet dog food. Help your dog grow happy and healthy with PEDIGREE CHOICE CUTS Food for Dogs.

Michelle L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Nice wet dog food. I like the bigger cuts of meat. Lots of gravy and meat to serve my dog. My dog loves this stuff and eats it right away.
Reese A.
Hampton, VA
There were chunky pieces of meat and noticeable vegetables, but alot more juices than expected, if it wasn't for that. I'd probably give 5 stars.
heather v.
My dog doesn't get canned food often but she loves when she does and we like to get her pedigree. It is better for her then some of the others
Lori M.
My dog only eats beef flavored food..... he loves this brand... he has to have it heated up for 30 seconds first then mixed into his hard food
Gina G.
Herrin, IL
My beagle loves pedigree choice cuts. He eats it up like crazy! I usually mix a little of this with his dry food and each can lasts 3-4 days.
Rebecca B.
I liked being able to see thw veggies in it. My dog however has to be in the mood to eat it. Either she LOVES it ortries to burry it. Haha

Olivia M.
My dog really liked this kind of dog food! and some of my other dogs are picky and would only eat this, so i would defiantly buy it again.
Tara N.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Pedigree is not a good brand of food to feed your dog. It's worth it to spend a few extra bucks for something a lot healthier for your pet.
Lourdez R.
Stockton, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My pet likes this food however, it gives him digestive issues. He has accidents all around our apartment when he eats this and has bad gas!
Doroteya S.
Stock Island, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves pedigrees food and especially this one. Little pieces of meat with so yummy sauce, every dog needs this delicious wet food.