BY PEDIGREE #66 in Dog Food

Dogs love a meaty feast, and PEDIGREE CHOICE CUTS Country Stew Canned Dog Food gives them the flavors they crave with the nutrition they need. Our meat-first dog food is made with flavorful morsels in a delectable gravy sauce and provides the perfect balance of oils and minerals for healthy skin and a glistening coat. The ingredients in our balanced dog food are highly digestible for easy nutrient absorption, so you know they are getting the most from their wet dog food. Help your dog grow happy and healthy with PEDIGREE CHOICE CUTS Food for Dogs.

Christina M.
Greenacres , FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is Scooby’s favorite! He always eats ever bite and we have never had any issues with it. He has a sensitive stomach and this seems to agree with him best.
Tanya J.
I have a medium size dog ...Choices cuts ?? Dog enjoys  this one that he wants more every times he finishes it .i recommend it your dog will enjoy it .
Ashley O.
Cicero, IL
I wish i could give all pedigree products a 0 but absolutely hate it. This is not healthy for dogs at all and they sometimes come spoiled already in the can
Mel G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I really don't like wet food for my dog she always get diarrhea with it and she farts a lot! (Smells really bad) I usually try to mix it with her dry food.
Monica S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I have bought this once and my dog seamed to really like it. I wish coupons was available more for brands like this. I buy lots of cat and dog food.
Andrea S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My bulldog loves this brand. I would usually just mix it with her regular dry food to make it a little bit more fun and different and she loves it.
Jeanine B.
every time I buy one of these, my dogs know. They love it, they eat every bit. They wag their tail and. ark at me until they hace had their dinner.
Reese A.
Hampton, VA
There were chunky pieces of meat and noticeable vegetables, but alot more juices than expected, if it wasn't for that. I'd probably give 5 stars.
Lori M.
My dog only eats beef flavored food..... he loves this brand... he has to have it heated up for 30 seconds first then mixed into his hard food
heather v.
My dog doesn't get canned food often but she loves when she does and we like to get her pedigree. It is better for her then some of the others