Pedigree® Wet Dog Food Choice Cuts in Gravy Country Stew uploaded by Latisha M.

BY PEDIGREE #32 in Dog Food

Dogs love a meaty feast, and PEDIGREE CHOICE CUTS Country Stew Canned Dog Food gives them the flavors they crave with the nutrition they need. Our meat-first dog food is made with flavorful morsels in a delectable gravy sauce and provides the perfect balance of oils and minerals for healthy skin and a glistening coat. The ingredients in our balanced dog food are highly digestible for easy nutrient absorption, so you know they are getting the most from their wet dog food. Help your dog grow happy and healthy with PEDIGREE CHOICE CUTS Food for Dogs.

Milly G.
bakersfield
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog LOVES this he had surgery from a cancer tuner and I had to give him medicine and I would crush the pill into these and he wouldn't even notice because he really enjoys these.
Katie G.
Rockville Centre
My dog LOVES this! We give it to him when our family is having a nice sit down dinner so he gets to have something special too! It’s some of the only can food that we give him so he always knows it’s coming!
Monica F.
Winston Salem, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves these ! These are his favorite ! Hes eats them up so fast he gets excited everytime I show him the can ! I totally recommend it to everyone to give it to your dogs !
Amanda B.
El Cajon, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love getting these for my dogs and mixing them with their dry food. They scarf it so much faster & they love every type of flavor I get them. I would definitely recommend this or any dog owner out there!
Ignasheus ✨.
Bronx, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog seriously makes it her mission to eat the whole can in 2 seconds. My dog loves it so I'm assuming it's great! I tried other canned foods for her, they just don't get eaten the same way pedigree does. 5/5!
Tracey L.
ponchatoula
We have a small dog that only has a few teeth left. He has to eat soft food and he enjoys this option the best. I usually purchase the 12 pack because it is the best bang for your buck. I would recommend this to other pup people.
celica g.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My puppy seems to only love this kind of dog food. I have tried the kibbles but he won't eat them. The price is reasonable and its a great source of food for him..
Emy S.
Bentonville, AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves it and i love that its not just a mush but also has chunjs of meat and the gravy makes it where i can mix wuth dry food half and half for a spoiled doggy
alexy f.
Kissimmee , FL
I gave this to my dogs and they didn't have a very good reaction to them I figured that they would like it because it's dog food and I don't give them people food because they are sensitive on what they eat I think the only reason they didn't handle this well is because they have very sensitive stomach but I gave it to other dogs and they had nothing wrong with them so I think that this product is acting very good
My dog loves pedigree wet dog food. I give it to him once a week as a special dinner. He definitely knows the difference between this and the dry food. A good way to help him bulk up when his weight is fluctuating.