BY PEDIGREE #66 in Dog Food

Dogs love a meaty feast, and PEDIGREE CHOICE CUTS Country Stew Canned Dog Food gives them the flavors they crave with the nutrition they need. Our meat-first dog food is made with flavorful morsels in a delectable gravy sauce and provides the perfect balance of oils and minerals for healthy skin and a glistening coat. The ingredients in our balanced dog food are highly digestible for easy nutrient absorption, so you know they are getting the most from their wet dog food. Help your dog grow happy and healthy with PEDIGREE CHOICE CUTS Food for Dogs.

Simky G.
New City, NY
I used to buy this for my golden retriever adult dog. I mixed it with dry food and used to give it to him in the morning. He really liked it and enjoyed the taste. Be careful because it can be fattening if the portions aren't accurate. I do recommend it.
Kayla C.
Clinton, IA
My dog seems to absolutely love this stuff!! We mix it in his dry food and he always comes up and licks us afterwards. I like to think hes saying thank you and that he loves us for it!
Penny H.
Portsmouth, OH
The pedigree choice cuts was suggested by my veterinarian for my 15 year old Yorkie. He no longer has teeth. The Choice cuts are easy for him to eat and digest. His overall health has improved since switching to this food.
Danielle W.
Hastings, FL
When we're in a hurry or going somewhere and have to bring the dogs, this canned food is really easy to grab and take along with us. It's also cheap and our dogs love it.
Dayna L.
My 3 doxies love this food. I normally use it more for weight gain or as a treat to their normal food. The price point is good and it doesn't mess up my dogs' very sensitive stomachs.
Lisa L.
Twentynine Palms, CA
She eats a lot of different dog food due to being picky. She liked it but didn't finish all of it. Not sure if it was due to taste or fullness. The price is really good and I would recommend this to other dog owners.
Kevin F.
Louisville, KY
My dog loves every brand of the choice cuts and anything that's not ground meaty type. He likes the gravy in the cans. It's so affordable and so many varieties. I can't complain a bit and recommend to anyone.
Carolyn D.
Addison, IL
This is a great product , I feed my dogs this mixed in with their hard food and they love it. I haven't had a problem with it. It's a good price and I will continue buying it in the near future. My dogs love it
Jessica C.
San Diego
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Esta marca de alimentos para los cachorros es una de las mas buenas que ahy y la mas bendida por que es muy buen alimento para sus perros recomendada,
Lizzet S.
Shafter, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs favorite and only wet for they eat. Good size cans and very affordable for any type of dog