BY PEDIGREE

Dogs love a meaty feast, and PEDIGREE CHOICE CUTS Country Stew Canned Dog Food gives them the flavors they crave with the nutrition they need. Our meat-first dog food is made with flavorful morsels in a delectable gravy sauce and provides the perfect balance of oils and minerals for healthy skin and a glistening coat. The ingredients in our balanced dog food are highly digestible for easy nutrient absorption, so you know they are getting the most from their wet dog food. Help your dog grow happy and healthy with PEDIGREE CHOICE CUTS Food for Dogs.

Debbie N.
Grand Rapids, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
For the price the quality isn't bad. However, chicken is listed as a main ingredient even in options that are supposed to be mainly beef. It's an option for our pitbull/lab mix but our pitbull/beagle mix has a more sensitive stomach and struggles with some of the recipes.
DaniellaMarie G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My doggo Rex absolutely loves this food!! Literally as soon as this food touches the bowl and meets the ground he tears it up with in minutes!! Honestly probably not even a minute! lol Definitely made us be a repeat buyer & it being a great value definitely is a plus!
Stephnie S.
CEDAR SPRINGS, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves this food! We mix it with his dry food once a day and he cleans the bowl every time! He loves it and its affordable when I buy it by the case, so we always have a shelf full of food for him.
AB B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Pedigree Choice cuts smells weird, like most dog food, but my dogs absolutely love them. The big pieces of meat and veggies are noticeable when mixes with dry food. Often my dogs picks out the wet food first, and lick the bowl several times after its empty.
Stefanie B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My Golden Retriever can only eat Pedigree. All other dogs foods break her out in a horrible rash. She loves getting spoiled with her canned food once a week. I wish they made them in small tubs instead of cans so we could seal the left overs and store them.
Alexandra M.
Saint Louis, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs LOVE this canned food. My fiancé and I purchase a case every time we go down to the country. The dogs get so excited to eat this canned food and it makes us happy that they enjoy it so much. Regular dry food can get boring, so this is a nice treat for them.
Jessica B.
Seymour, IN
My dogs love this. They are very picky and have to have the chunky not the chopped. I have a boxer and lab and they go thru so much of this. They like all flavors. I would recommend this to anyone looking for wet dog food!
Leilani M.
orangeburg, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
5 STARS AGAIN! The only kind my dogs go crazy over. Great value! I usually buy 10 or more. No cons. Pros: my dogs (very small chihuahua & large pit) absolutely love it. Recommend to all dog owners. Usually some kind of discounts for this brand.
Krystina M.
Moreno Valley, CA
This pedigree thick chunks I mix it with my dog's Pedigree dry food and he eats it it's really good for him to help soften so dry food to but it's really good I guess he likes it
Stephanie S.
Blountsville
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs are finally eating again! They’ve both lost weight this summer so we decided to try changing up their food. We started feeding them Pedigree soft food and both are back to a healthy weight and they consistently clean their bowls!
Maria G.
Harrisburg
do some dogs leave thevegetables