BY PEDIGREE #66 in Dog Food

Dogs love a meaty feast, and PEDIGREE CHOICE CUTS Country Stew Canned Dog Food gives them the flavors they crave with the nutrition they need. Our meat-first dog food is made with flavorful morsels in a delectable gravy sauce and provides the perfect balance of oils and minerals for healthy skin and a glistening coat. The ingredients in our balanced dog food are highly digestible for easy nutrient absorption, so you know they are getting the most from their wet dog food. Help your dog grow happy and healthy with PEDIGREE CHOICE CUTS Food for Dogs.

Lori D.
I have a 45 pound pitbull and she loves this so much. I don't buy it very often because I don't really like for her to eat wet dog food. I prefer her to eat dry dog food. But I still buy it occasionally because it is cheap and she loves it.
Kelsey H.
Suring, WI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
A little more expensive but he still loves it! Though it does give him gas we put it with his dry food and he seems to really like it. He’s a pitbull he gets one large can and 4 cups of dry food
MayrA A.
Milwaukee, WI
Now let's get this straight, I don't own a dog. Thankfully I have family members that do. This being said this review will be based on their comments. They like how the dog food doesn't smell terrible. Most dog food contain a type of smell that get's annoying after a while, especially when the house starts to smell like it. They also like all the nutrients contained in each meal. They've noticed that their dog doesn't get hungry so much. You know what this means? This means that when it's meal time for you, you don't need to worry about your dog beggingg for food. Another good thing about that is how you don't have to be spending more money on their food. More money spent on more food means more "mess" to clean up. This is a good product for a low price and very convenient.
Hanna J.
Alexandria
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Quick and easy canned goods for dogs. My dogs love it both heated & room temp. It smells good too, if u didnt know it was dog food you would think someome was cooking when its heated.
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I had a very old dog all food he never kept weight on only this one worked so if you ask me well worth the price and kept my doggie happy Pedigree® Wet Dog Food Choice Cuts in Gravy Country Stew
Brittany C.
Mathias, WV
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs love this food. It's a nice little extra treat that is has the peas and stuff in it. They jump up and down when we give them this food and gobble it up in no time.
Kimberly S.
Saginaw, MI
My dog loves these and I love that they're cheap and easy to use. the pop-top keeps me and my kitchen clean while preparing and because it's pre-cut, I don't have to spend time chopping it into pieces. I can stir it right in with dry kibble, and voila! my dog is in gourmet heaven.
Leslie R.
Golden, MS
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
While Pedigree is a brand thats been around for many years my little dog doesn't care for it but our stray cat will gobble it down like there is no tomorrow I would assume most dogs likes mine don't .. I would still recommend it
Catherine C.
Las Vegas, NV
My dog loves this sooo much! They're really cheap too! Could buy anywhere! My dog is really picky about her food but anything from pedigree, she'll eat it. My dog is small and it could last for two meals! I recommend others to buy this!
Bailey D.
Lubbock, TX
My dog loves the pedigree choice cuts! She goes crazy when we get out the cans. Pricing varies in each store but we usually don't pay more than 80 cents a can. We have an 80 pound catohoula husky mix