Pedigree® Wet Dog Food Choice Cuts in Gravy Country Stew uploaded by Melissa K.Pedigree® Wet Dog Food Choice Cuts in Gravy Country Stew uploaded by Latisha M.

BY PEDIGREE #20 in Dog Food

Dogs love a meaty feast, and PEDIGREE CHOICE CUTS Country Stew Canned Dog Food gives them the flavors they crave with the nutrition they need. Our meat-first dog food is made with flavorful morsels in a delectable gravy sauce and provides the perfect balance of oils and minerals for healthy skin and a glistening coat. The ingredients in our balanced dog food are highly digestible for easy nutrient absorption, so you know they are getting the most from their wet dog food. Help your dog grow happy and healthy with PEDIGREE CHOICE CUTS Food for Dogs.

Cynthia C.
Oakland, CA
This food is the only food that my dog seems to like. I’m not a big fan of wet food since it is very messy, but this one comes in chunks so my dog doesn’t get it everywhere. It is also very affordable!
Rebekah H.
Abbeville
Pedigree wet food have an excellent price! Love how they picture thw food on the front so you kniw what you're getting. Love that kind that has vegetables in it. Our dogs go nuts when we give them canned food. They truly enjoy it.
Sammy C.
Jacksonville, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Oh my dog loves this food , he prefers it over any other dog food and I bought at any pet smart and Walmart and it’s affordable and He loves it and I buy for him every week and I would recommend it for doing g owners .
Victoria S.
Colton, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Which dog doesn’t like wet food? My aunt got her dog spoiled off wet food and now this is all he eats. I mix this in with my dogs dry food whenever I buy it. But I only buy it when it is on sale. My dog prefers wet over dry food.
Melissa K.
Little Elm, TX
My dogs love this. If I don’t add it to their dry food, they won’t eat 🤣Pedigree® Wet Dog Food Choice Cuts in Gravy Country Stew. County Stew seems to be the favorite among these two
Melissa M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
When my dog doesn’t want to eat his hard food I always feed him this wet dog food. It has to be country gravy stew. My dog is a big Labrador. He had a huge appetite. I would def recomendable this food to other owners.
Wendolyn N.
Center Point, AL
This is the only food I buy my dog she love it and she's a very picky eater so she won't eat any thing unless it this dog food. I absolutely love because it makes her coat look beautiful
April H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
We only save this dog food for special treats. It is comparable in price to other wet dog foods. Easy to find at most major retailers and pet stores. Simple packaging and would recommend to any friend who has a dog.
Tiffanie Jean G.
Bryan, OH
My dog is a beagle mix about 60 pounds. She is 5 years olD she loves this! She gets so excited when she sees the can and her dish! She likes the big chunks in hers. We don’t feed it frequently it’s more of a special treat!
Asia R.
Gulfport
My dog loves this gravy cut stew although it doesn't really smell like stew when it comes out the can but he loves it and eats it all up quickly. I can guarantee he like it