BY PEDIGREE #100 in Dog Food

Dogs love a meaty feast, and PEDIGREE CHOICE CUTS Country Stew Canned Dog Food gives them the flavors they crave with the nutrition they need. Our meat-first dog food is made with flavorful morsels in a delectable gravy sauce and provides the perfect balance of oils and minerals for healthy skin and a glistening coat. The ingredients in our balanced dog food are highly digestible for easy nutrient absorption, so you know they are getting the most from their wet dog food. Help your dog grow happy and healthy with PEDIGREE CHOICE CUTS Food for Dogs.

Stefanie B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My Golden Retriever can only eat Pedigree. All other dogs foods break her out in a horrible rash. She loves getting spoiled with her canned food once a week. I wish they made them in small tubs instead of cans so we could seal the left overs and store them.
Alexandra S.
Saint Louis, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs LOVE this canned food. My fiancé and I purchase a case every time we go down to the country. The dogs get so excited to eat this canned food and it makes us happy that they enjoy it so much. Regular dry food can get boring, so this is a nice treat for them.
Leilani M.
Wall Township, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
5 STARS AGAIN! The only kind my dogs go crazy over. Great value! I usually buy 10 or more. No cons. Pros: my dogs (very small chihuahua & large pit) absolutely love it. Recommend to all dog owners. Usually some kind of discounts for this brand.
Krystina M.
Moreno Valley, CA
This pedigree thick chunks I mix it with my dog's Pedigree dry food and he eats it it's really good for him to help soften so dry food to but it's really good I guess he likes it
Malia O.
Hammond, LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My Pitbull loves this food. He demolishes it in literally one minute. We give him this food sparingly as a treat dinner due to it giving him major gas...lol but this is a great food and your dog will love you for it!
Monica F.
Winston Salem, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves these ! These are his favorite ! Hes eats them up so fast he gets excited everytime I show him the can ! I totally recommend it to everyone to give it to your dogs !
Amanda B.
El Cajon, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love getting these for my dogs and mixing them with their dry food. They scarf it so much faster & they love every type of flavor I get them. I would definitely recommend this or any dog owner out there!
alexy f.
I gave this to my dogs and they didn't have a very good reaction to them I figured that they would like it because it's dog food and I don't give them people food because they are sensitive on what they eat I think the only reason they didn't handle this well is because they have very sensitive stomach but I gave it to other dogs and they had nothing wrong with them so I think that this product is acting very good
Stephania C.
Waco, TX
I used to have a rottweiler with my grandpa and this was his favorite thing to give him, he was a giant dog big ol happy boy we named kujo lol we bought it at our local grocery store! Very affordable
Bullyfambam D.
When I was younger my mother always purchase pedigree for all of my five dogs. They are a great product and not to mention the price point is amazing. The only con is some of the ingredients is not as healthy as I wished but as I mentioned before it is a cheaper product.