BY PEDIGREE

Dogs love a meaty feast, and PEDIGREE CHOICE CUTS Country Stew Canned Dog Food gives them the flavors they crave with the nutrition they need. Our meat-first dog food is made with flavorful morsels in a delectable gravy sauce and provides the perfect balance of oils and minerals for healthy skin and a glistening coat. The ingredients in our balanced dog food are highly digestible for easy nutrient absorption, so you know they are getting the most from their wet dog food. Help your dog grow happy and healthy with PEDIGREE CHOICE CUTS Food for Dogs.

Dani T.
Syracuse
My dog loves these as a mix in with his regular dry food! He gets so excited when I open the can and they are really reasonably priced!
Olivia M.
My dog really liked this kind of dog food! and some of my other dogs are picky and would only eat this, so i would defiantly buy it again.
Tara N.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Pedigree is not a good brand of food to feed your dog. It's worth it to spend a few extra bucks for something a lot healthier for your pet.
Rebecca B.
I liked being able to see thw veggies in it. My dog however has to be in the mood to eat it. Either she LOVES it ortries to burry it. Haha

Lourdez R.
Stockton, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My pet likes this food however, it gives him digestive issues. He has accidents all around our apartment when he eats this and has bad gas!
Whitney R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I've only used this when a few dogs I've had weren't feeling their best and they always ate it even if it took them a little bit to finish.
Leighanna H.
Vinton
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves canned food! The other kinds seem to make her gain weight and gives the dogs I sit gas! I recommend this every now and then.
raisa d.
spring, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I put tjis inside my dogs dry food , they like it and eat it all up , i switch it up with tjis and aldos. i buy it in walmart or kroger.
Derek E.
Dallas Texas
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love feeding my puppies this it is very good food and it is really healthy and packed full of vitamins and minerals essential nutrients
Kortnee C.
Houston
I give her this with her hard food sometimes she lives it and tries to stuff her self doesn’t stink she is lab mixed and loves this food
Maria G.
Harrisburg
do some dogs leave thevegetables