BY PEDIGREE #66 in Dog Food

Dogs love a meaty feast, and PEDIGREE CHOICE CUTS Country Stew Canned Dog Food gives them the flavors they crave with the nutrition they need. Our meat-first dog food is made with flavorful morsels in a delectable gravy sauce and provides the perfect balance of oils and minerals for healthy skin and a glistening coat. The ingredients in our balanced dog food are highly digestible for easy nutrient absorption, so you know they are getting the most from their wet dog food. Help your dog grow happy and healthy with PEDIGREE CHOICE CUTS Food for Dogs.

vancity.amicelli I.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This is one of the Dog Food Sorts I buy all the time .
It actually got a little more expensive in our local Supermarket but I keep my eyes peeled and buy a bunch when they are on sale.
My dogs love it and what makes doggy happy make everyone else happy as well, right ;)
Chelsea P.
Somerset West
My dog absolutely adores this canned dog food. It's a great treat that she loves. She finishes it all at once. I have a bodes collie and she's a medium sized dog. Pro's she loves it. Cons her breath smells awful afterwards. I would definitely buy it again.
Jan M.
One of my female dog if one ate it, but it produced multiple gases to her and gave up it and to my another female dog she neither likes me in the absolute thing, nor touches it. I do not recommend it not of joke.
Caroline S.
porto alegre
Great food for the dogs. They love, always purchase and not trade mark. I therefore recommend feeds, nourishes and leaves his super healthy dog, with the glossy.
Victoria S.
Winnipeg
My dog definitely loved this stuff, It was a very good price it was affordable also, I Purchased it at super store so.... My dog is a beagle, he's small & chubby, yes I would recommend it to other dog owners
Ju 🎀.
Bayeux PB
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
O que falar dessa marca? Pedrigee é uma das melhores marcas pra seu Pet sempre compro 🐶👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
Allyssa c.
red deer
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves the food but it can be a little difficult on his digestive system. If I give him to much it really upsets his tummy. A nice treat in moderation!
dannav d.
Mi perro ama este alimento. Cuando estamos en un presupuesto que le permitirá salir éstos pueden alimentos y él es un perro feliz. y me encanta consentirlo
donna f.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
A nice looking dog meat that our boy wolfs down. meat to gravy ratio spot on (doesnt spill everywhere when opened) no over powering smell either
Natália R.
Meus cachorros adoram e só comem essa comida enlatada!! Acho maravilhoso a magica que esse produto faz com o pelo dos meus cachorros!!! Nota 1000