Pedigree® Wet Dog Food Choice Cuts in Gravy Country Stew uploaded by Rachael C.Pedigree® Wet Dog Food Choice Cuts in Gravy Country Stew uploaded by Melissa K.Pedigree® Wet Dog Food Choice Cuts in Gravy Country Stew uploaded by Latisha M.

BY PEDIGREE #13 in Dog Food

Dogs love a meaty feast, and PEDIGREE CHOICE CUTS Country Stew Canned Dog Food gives them the flavors they crave with the nutrition they need. Our meat-first dog food is made with flavorful morsels in a delectable gravy sauce and provides the perfect balance of oils and minerals for healthy skin and a glistening coat. The ingredients in our balanced dog food are highly digestible for easy nutrient absorption, so you know they are getting the most from their wet dog food. Help your dog grow happy and healthy with PEDIGREE CHOICE CUTS Food for Dogs.

Courtney L.
Staunton
My senior dog loves this stuff! This is the only kind he’ll eat. Two cans for him equal a meal. Very affordable. Buy enough cans for the week.
heather v.
My dog doesn't get canned food often but she loves when she does and we like to get her pedigree. It is better for her then some of the others
Lori M.
My dog only eats beef flavored food..... he loves this brand... he has to have it heated up for 30 seconds first then mixed into his hard food
France R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
A los perros les encanta esta comida ay más que trae pedasitos de verduras a ellos les gusta mucho y yo los consiento comprando esto para ellos
Sigourney M.
Bluffton , OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Decent wet dog food. My dog seemed to like it, not that he was too picky. This is usually priced decent. Even better when there are coupons!
Gina G.
Herrin, IL
My beagle loves pedigree choice cuts. He eats it up like crazy! I usually mix a little of this with his dry food and each can lasts 3-4 days.
Brandy G.
Carter Lake
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My boxer LOVES getting this as a treat. Great price and Quality Never had an issue with this product. as I buy this once a week for my boxer
Dani T.
Syracuse
My dog loves these as a mix in with his regular dry food! He gets so excited when I open the can and they are really reasonably priced!
Olivia M.
My dog really liked this kind of dog food! and some of my other dogs are picky and would only eat this, so i would defiantly buy it again.
Whitney R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I've only used this when a few dogs I've had weren't feeling their best and they always ate it even if it took them a little bit to finish.
Maria G.
Harrisburg
do some dogs leave thevegetables