BY PEDIGREE

Dogs love a meaty feast, and PEDIGREE CHOICE CUTS Country Stew Canned Dog Food gives them the flavors they crave with the nutrition they need. Our meat-first dog food is made with flavorful morsels in a delectable gravy sauce and provides the perfect balance of oils and minerals for healthy skin and a glistening coat. The ingredients in our balanced dog food are highly digestible for easy nutrient absorption, so you know they are getting the most from their wet dog food. Help your dog grow happy and healthy with PEDIGREE CHOICE CUTS Food for Dogs.

member-a78de
It is a good wet dog food the dogs seem to love it I mix it in with there dry dog food and they eat it all. It o e of the more healthier can dog food that you can fees your dogs and it has a great price.
Brittany C.
Mathias, WV
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs love this food. It's a nice little extra treat that is has the peas and stuff in it. They jump up and down when we give them this food and gobble it up in no time.
Ignasheus ✨.
Bronx, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog seriously makes it her mission to eat the whole can in 2 seconds. My dog loves it so I'm assuming it's great! I tried other canned foods for her, they just don't get eaten the same way pedigree does. 5/5!
Kimberly S.
Saginaw, MI
My dog loves these and I love that they're cheap and easy to use. the pop-top keeps me and my kitchen clean while preparing and because it's pre-cut, I don't have to spend time chopping it into pieces. I can stir it right in with dry kibble, and voila! my dog is in gourmet heaven.
Leslie R.
Golden, MS
1,052 reviews
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
While Pedigree is a brand thats been around for many years my little dog doesn't care for it but our stray cat will gobble it down like there is no tomorrow I would assume most dogs likes mine don't .. I would still recommend it
Catherine C.
Las Vegas, NV
My dog loves this sooo much! They're really cheap too! Could buy anywhere! My dog is really picky about her food but anything from pedigree, she'll eat it. My dog is small and it could last for two meals! I recommend others to buy this!
Bailey D.
Lubbock, TX
My dog loves the pedigree choice cuts! She goes crazy when we get out the cans. Pricing varies in each store but we usually don't pay more than 80 cents a can. We have an 80 pound catohoula husky mix
Kelly A.
Tunnel Hill, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I've recently had to switch my 8 year old lab over to the canned dog food. With her age, her teeth are not as good as they used to be and the dry is hard for her to eat most days. The canned food, she inhales it! So glad I can keep my baby healthy without any pain.
Simky G.
New City, NY
I used to buy this for my golden retriever adult dog. I mixed it with dry food and used to give it to him in the morning. He really liked it and enjoyed the taste. Be careful because it can be fattening if the portions aren't accurate. I do recommend it.
Kayla C.
Camanche, IA
My dog seems to absolutely love this stuff!! We mix it in his dry food and he always comes up and licks us afterwards. I like to think hes saying thank you and that he loves us for it!
Maria G.
Harrisburg
do some dogs leave thevegetables