Pedigree® Wet Dog Food Choice Cuts in Gravy Country Stew uploaded by Rachael C.Pedigree® Wet Dog Food Choice Cuts in Gravy Country Stew uploaded by Melissa K.Pedigree® Wet Dog Food Choice Cuts in Gravy Country Stew uploaded by Latisha M.

BY PEDIGREE #13 in Dog Food

Dogs love a meaty feast, and PEDIGREE CHOICE CUTS Country Stew Canned Dog Food gives them the flavors they crave with the nutrition they need. Our meat-first dog food is made with flavorful morsels in a delectable gravy sauce and provides the perfect balance of oils and minerals for healthy skin and a glistening coat. The ingredients in our balanced dog food are highly digestible for easy nutrient absorption, so you know they are getting the most from their wet dog food. Help your dog grow happy and healthy with PEDIGREE CHOICE CUTS Food for Dogs.

Whitney E.
Midland
My dog recently would eat throughout the day. He normally inhales his food. We were curious if maybe something is wrong with his teeth or if the kibbles were too hard. We bought some of this food and mixed it with the dry food and he's back to his normal self. He sends to love it more than any other good he's had, including ours haha
Brandy P.
Wilmer
 I give this to my 2 dogs as a treat every now and then i feed my chihuhuhua and lab/great dane mix i usually put dewormer in their food it is a great price and different flavors. I get mine at walmart a lot of times.  I would recommend it to other people just dont give it to the dogs alot makes them go to the potty.
Latisha M.
Corona, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I like to ge th this for my dog because I like to spoil her from time to time with wet food. They have a huge variety ug and I like to think she likes the ones with the gravy so she can lap it up. Pedigree® Wet Dog Food Choice Cuts in Gravy Country StewPedigree® Wet Dog Food Chopped Ground Dinner Combo with Chicken, Beef & LiverPedigree® Dog Food Healthy Longevity Targeted NutritionPedigree® Wet Dog Food Chopped Ground Dinner with Chicken and Rice
DaniellaMarie G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My doggo Rex absolutely loves this food!! Literally as soon as this food touches the bowl and meets the ground he tears it up with in minutes!! Honestly probably not even a minute! lol Definitely made us be a repeat buyer & it being a great value definitely is a plus!
Kelly A.
Tunnel Hill, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I've recently had to switch my 8 year old lab over to the canned dog food. With her age, her teeth are not as good as they used to be and the dry is hard for her to eat most days. The canned food, she inhales it! So glad I can keep my baby healthy without any pain.
Tricia A.
Roseville, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We have a little Chihuahua who seems to want to eat while we're eating or the cat's food anybody else's food but his own we just bought a can of this last week and I was surprised to see that he really enjoyed it I'm sure it's because it has small chunks and gravy nevertheless it's working and we're happy to see him moving on to bigger and better things
Jennifer F.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves the wet dog food choice cuts, especially in the gravy. I think she thinks she is getting a large treat whenever I give this to her. And it has never made my dog sick in any way. She seems full of energy.
Alexis B.
Lake Worth, FL
I use to give my dog hard foods but as he got older he would no longer touch it, so i decide to try soft food and i was amazed he started to eat more, which made me happy knowing he found something he actually likes.
Kelsey B.
Loris, SC
I have a 60 pound lab and he eats 2 cans of this dog food mixed with dry food everyday. To be such a big dog he has been picky about his food he will not eat dry food alone he must have this food mixed in and he only likes the kind with gravy!
Cynthia C.
Oakland, CA
This food is the only food that my dog seems to like. I’m not a big fan of wet food since it is very messy, but this one comes in chunks so my dog doesn’t get it everywhere. It is also very affordable!