Pedigree® Wet Dog Food Choice Cuts in Gravy Country Stew uploaded by Latisha M.

BY PEDIGREE #54 in Dog Food

Dogs love a meaty feast, and PEDIGREE CHOICE CUTS Country Stew Canned Dog Food gives them the flavors they crave with the nutrition they need. Our meat-first dog food is made with flavorful morsels in a delectable gravy sauce and provides the perfect balance of oils and minerals for healthy skin and a glistening coat. The ingredients in our balanced dog food are highly digestible for easy nutrient absorption, so you know they are getting the most from their wet dog food. Help your dog grow happy and healthy with PEDIGREE CHOICE CUTS Food for Dogs.

Latisha M.
Westminster, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I like to ge th this for my dog because I like to spoil her from time to time with wet food. They have a huge variety ug and I like to think she likes the ones with the gravy so she can lap it up. Pedigree® Wet Dog Food Choice Cuts in Gravy Country StewPedigree® Wet Dog Food Chopped Ground Dinner Combo with Chicken, Beef & LiverPedigree® Dog Food Healthy Longevity Targeted NutritionPedigree® Wet Dog Food Chopped Ground Dinner with Chicken and Rice
Sara T.
Watertown, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This for me is the most appealing canned dog food of the brand. I appreciate that I can see actual vegetables in it and my dog truly enjoys it. She likes all of the cans so you can't really go wrong. My cat will even get a little cube of Meat here and there, as she also enjoys it
Kelly A.
Tunnel Hill, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I've recently had to switch my 8 year old lab over to the canned dog food. With her age, her teeth are not as good as they used to be and the dry is hard for her to eat most days. The canned food, she inhales it! So glad I can keep my baby healthy without any pain.
Tricia A.
Roseville, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We have a little Chihuahua who seems to want to eat while we're eating or the cat's food anybody else's food but his own we just bought a can of this last week and I was surprised to see that he really enjoyed it I'm sure it's because it has small chunks and gravy nevertheless it's working and we're happy to see him moving on to bigger and better things
Cassy G.
Shelby, MI
My dog loves this food. It’s good for his coat and overall health. I highly recommend for anyone to purchase this for their dog. It really changes a lot and the dogs have more energy. It’s a straight 10/10
Victoria S.
Colton, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Which dog doesn’t like wet food? My aunt got her dog spoiled off wet food and now this is all he eats. I mix this in with my dogs dry food whenever I buy it. But I only buy it when it is on sale. My dog prefers wet over dry food.
Wendolyn N.
Center Point, AL
This is the only food I buy my dog she love it and she's a very picky eater so she won't eat any thing unless it this dog food. I absolutely love because it makes her coat look beautiful
April H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
We only save this dog food for special treats. It is comparable in price to other wet dog foods. Easy to find at most major retailers and pet stores. Simple packaging and would recommend to any friend who has a dog.
Mayra A.
Modesto
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I try not to give my dog canned food because I don't want him to get used to it and not want the hard food so I maybe give them hard for you but when I do get them cat food and mix it in with the hard and he eats it without any problems. It doesn't make him gassy or give him upset stomach or throw up or anything it's a really good brand.
Asia R.
Gulfport
My dog loves this gravy cut stew although it doesn't really smell like stew when it comes out the can but he loves it and eats it all up quickly. I can guarantee he like it