Pets & AnimalsDogDog SuppliesPedigree
PEDIGREE Wet Dog Food Choice Cuts Filet Mignon Flavor in Gravy

PEDIGREE® Wet Dog Food Choice Cuts Filet Mignon Flavor in Gravy

A delicious recipe made with high-quality ingredients. Single serve No messy leftovers Easy tear pouch PEDIGREE® Choice Cuts in Gravy Filet Mignon Flavor in Gravy is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of PEDIGREE® Wet Dog Food Choice Cuts Filet Mignon Flavor in Gravy!
Heather  A.
Tullahoma, TN
My dogs love it and it agrees with their stomachs. If I have to buy another brand there is always issues. I makes sure to have a can to go with their dry food every night. I would definitely recommend to other owners and so would my pups!
Autumn E.
My dog's favorite food! This is his second favorite flavor, filet mignon! I get the variety box with 18 pouches, and it's very affordable!
Steph_ B.
LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs seem to really enjoy these, they love eating it super fast and usually don’t leave anything behind!
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My fur babies loved these I got them at walmart so price was decent and would recommend to anyone with a pet.
Mariah R.
Plymouth
I like the quality of this food and all the different flavors they have in the pouches
Megan B.
Emerson, GA
Great price! We use this food to mix into our dog’s food a couple times each week as a special treat.
Katerina L.
houston
I choosed this product because it smells amazing, and my dog just love it, it has met my expectations and i give it to him just twice a week as a little treat or something like that, i would recommend to others for sure
Alexandra B.
Houston
My dog had this for a while since he was a baby and i think it s really good I love it a lot y’all should try
Amber W.
Azle, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
2,863 reviews
I purchased the pedigree filet mignon flavor in gravy for my chihuahua. She seems to like it and so does our cat. We purchased this product because it had a BOGO deal and a coupon. Glad we tried it.
Malori M.
Vestavia Hls, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
PEDIGREE® Wet Dog Food Choice Cuts Filet Mignon Flavor in Gravy uploaded by Malori M.
Purchased at: Dollar General
My dog absolutely loves this food! It’s a great price and perfect to mix in with dry food so it lasts longer!

Looking for your answer?