Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesDog FoodPedigree
PEDIGREE Wet Dog Food Choice Cuts 18ct Chicken Casserole in Gravy, Grilled Chicken Flavor in Sauce and Beef, Noodles and Vegetables Flavor in Sauce

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of PEDIGREE® Wet Dog Food Choice Cuts 18ct Chicken Casserole in Gravy, Grilled Chicken Flavor in Sauce and Beef, Noodles and Vegetables Flavor in Sauce!
madison D.
PEDIGREE® Wet Dog Food Choice Cuts 18ct Chicken Casserole in Gravy, Grilled Chicken Flavor in Sauce and Beef, Noodles and Vegetables Flavor in Sauce uploaded by madison D.
My dog loves them and its his favorite brand of dog food[product:pedigree-dry-dog-food-adult-roasted-chicken-rice-&-vegetable-flavor] He loves the variety of different flavors they offer
Emily F.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
PEDIGREE® Wet Dog Food Choice Cuts 18ct Chicken Casserole in Gravy, Grilled Chicken Flavor in Sauce and Beef, Noodles and Vegetables Flavor in Sauce uploaded by Emily F.
My Shih Tzu is very, and I mean VERY picky. We tried almost everything on the market and could never get her to stay on the same food for more than a couple weeks. She goes crazy over this stuff!
Amber W.
Azle, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
2,841 reviews
I'd prefer not to feed wet food to inside pups unless it's for a treat. But I had an (outside) German Shepherd who was close to passing and wouldn't eat. So I'd mix this wet food with her hard food and it would encourage her to eat. It really helped in those last days. Definitely recommend.
Sharon H.
Goodlettsville, TN
I've feed my dog Pedigree since she was 3 months old. She is 4 now and gets one can of choice cuts a day along with the Pedigree dry dog food. She has always been very healthy and has never been over weight.
Sophia P.
My dog loves this food so much, I order it on Amazon a big box every two weeks. It goes so fast, my dog stomach sensitive and doesn’t harm her at all. This is the only brand I buy my dog!
Anthony Q.
Tempe, AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We have been giving this to our puppy and so far he has been really loving it. We have a chihuahua mix, so since they’re small and don’t need as much food, a box of these lasts quite a while. I would buy again and wiuld recommended these.
Brittany H.
Edmond, OK
Our Great Pyrenees mix absolutely loves these. They are easy on her sensitive stomach. They are affordable as well and fill her up. She has been able to maintain her weight as well!
Ebony M.
Jefferson Cty, MO
PEDIGREE® Wet Dog Food Choice Cuts 18ct Chicken Casserole in Gravy, Grilled Chicken Flavor in Sauce and Beef, Noodles and Vegetables Flavor in Sauce uploaded by Ebony M.
Honestly I choose this brand because of how many cans n it different flavors my baby kash likes it
Isabel M.
Las Vegas, NV
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My baby loves these ! We've tried a few different brands and this is one of the only ones she actually eats.
Rose B.
Chesterfield, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I don't usually feed my dogs canned food because I don't want them to get diarrhea but this is a very good brand and they seem to love the taste so every once in awhile it's okay but I do recommend this just that way they're not eating the same old boring food everyday. Because let's face it if you were at or would you want to eat the same thing everyday probably not..

Looking for your answer?