Pedigree® Weight Management Beef and Liver Meaty Ground Dinner uploaded by Wendy C.

BY PEDIGREE

Pedigree® Meaty Ground Dinner for Overweight Dogs.

Weight management.

Tail-wagging goodness.

Low fat.

Low calorie.

Beef & liver dinner in meaty juices.

Niki S.
Our dog enjoys this as a sporadic surprise on special occasions. The price keeps us from buying it more often but of the few varieties we have tried, this seems to be her favorite. I think I would recommend it, again as a now and then special occasion - in my opinion it’s not something I would splurge on for daily use.
Lourdez R.
Stockton , CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I was feeding this to my dog and he seemed to love it but then eventually grew tired of it. It seemed to upset his stomach as his stool was soft and he frequently had to go to the restroom. Won’t be buying this again
jordan l.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are great! Both of my dogs love all the flavors! They really have helped them lose a bit of weight (of course taking them for walks more often has also helped). I always buy them in bulk (usually 24+ at a time!) and it will last us the almost the entire month
Desiree L.
Riverside , CA
Purchased at: Walmart
I love getting this for my dog! It makes me so happy to know this a weight management so I can still treat my dog more often. It sits well with him and doesn’t make him need to go to the bathroom right after!
krystie🌺 M.
Los Angeles
My dogs can’t resist this dog food and it’s packaging is just a can and doesn’t take up too much space and has more than enough for 3 dogs, there’s enough for two days for 3 dogs. I recommend this to dog owners dogs love this!
Janine R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
So, I feed my dogs pedigree. We use the big bags for our bigger dogs and last us a good amount of times I would say 2 weeks or a little more. We also use the big bag for our Chihuahuas but when one of ouwer dogs have puppy's , we get canned dog food when they have teeth. But overall this food is good for your dogs helath and gives everything they need in there body and to help them stay healthy.
Emma M.
Kearny, NJ
My dogs eat this up! As they are city dogs, it’s easy for them to not be very active. My dogs are a little chubby and this helps them stay at a normal weight. They get very excited for dinner and it’s gone almost instantly!
Wendy C.
Madera, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I have four large pitbulls and they are picky when it comes to their wet food. They love pedigree has the right nutritions to keep them happy and healthy I totally recommend Pedigree® Chopped Beef Meaty Ground Dinner Dog Food
Rachel B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs absolutely LOVE this food. I mix it in with their dry dog food because I have large dogs that eat a lot. If I fees this to them everyday they get bad poops and farts.
Cindi F.
Pinehill
Our dachshund is older and has teeth problems so we feed him Predigree canned foods he really enjoys the product and it doesn’t upset his stomach