Pedigree® Traditional Ground Dinner with Chopped Chicken uploaded by Maria D.Pedigree® Traditional Ground Dinner with Chopped Chicken uploaded by Maria D.Pedigree® Traditional Ground Dinner with Chopped Chicken uploaded by Maria D.

BY PEDIGREE

Give your best buddy a hearty meal with the Pedigree Chopped Ground Dinner With Chicken Canned Dog Food. Made with a ground texture that will make his mouth water, this meaty feast contains optimal levels of oils and minerals to promote healthy skin and a glistening coat. The balanced recipe is also highly digestible, which means your dog can easily absorb all those essential nutrients—so you can feel confident that he’s getting the most out of every meal. But all he’ll really care about is the irresistible flavor, which is sure to get a tail wag at every mealtime.

Key Benefits

• Features a hearty chopped texture with an irresistible taste of ground chicken.
  • Balanced recipe provides complete nutrition and is highly digestible for easy nutrient absorption.
  • Optimal levels of oil and minerals nourish the skin and coat for a luxurious shine.
  • Soft texture adds flavor and variety to dog’s diets. Serve it alone or mix it with kibble.
  • Proudly made in the USA with the flavors dogs crave and the nutrition they need.

Nikki G.
Bellville, TX
My Punkin head (Trooper Dog) is aBoston Terrier, is very picky and has a sensitive stomach but pedigree and only one other brand if dog food are the only brands that don't upset his stomach and he enjoys the flavors. I would definitely recommend Pedigree products to other people that consider their dog our puppy a member of the family.
Pedigree® Filet Mignon Flavor in Gravy Wet Dog FoodPedigree® Little Champions Senior Morsels In Sauce W/Lamb & Rice Wet Dog FoodPedigree® Dentastix® Fresh Bites Dog Treats
Tori B.
Galloway
My dogs love this stuff but wet food always give them the runs...yuck. It’s great if you need to give dogs medications though. I don’t know if it’s the brand that makes their tummies upset or just wet food all together. It’s a decent product though
Cori P.
Harlingen , TX
Our dog loves chicken meals and this one is one of her favorites. It’s priced reasonably for us. She is very picky when it comes to her food. This one has her jumping around when it’s time to be fed.
Megan K.
Signal Hill
It is a good dog food brand. My dog especially loves this one. I get it for him all the time! It makes him happy so, I buy it all the time. My dog is pretty large compared to my other dog. I would buy it again of course.
Lourdez R.
Stockton , CA
I was feeding this to my dog and he seemed to love it but then eventually grew tired of it. It seemed to upset his stomach as his stool was soft and he frequently had to go to the restroom. Won’t be buying this again
Haleigh A.
Twentynin Plm, CA
My dogs won’t eat their kibble unless this is mixed in with it! We usually buy a 12 pack which is so worth the money because it lasts us a long time. It’s a great product that my dogs absolutely love.
Kara T.
o be perfectly honest, all four of my dogs will NOT eat any form of their kibble unless this is mixed in it. They are absolutely in love with any pedigree wet dog food. The only downfall, I usually buy 20 cans at a time that lasts maybe 2 weeks and it is quite pricey!
Kalaeja F.
My dogs will eat this if there preferred canned dog food is gone. It is very mushy and I think that’s what throws my dogs off. It has a good value and is cost effective. Overall it’s an okay product when your on a budget.
Karen A.
Austin, TX
Purchased at: PetSmart
The good think about this food is when your puppy is starting to eat this food is so soft so your puppy don’t get so hard to eat this is highly recommend for puppies and I think is delicious too because is chiken haha
Kara A.
THURMONT, MD
Purchased at: Walmart
My dogs absolutely love pedigree dog food! We buy 20-30 cans every 2 weeks. My dogs will not eat unless it has pedigree mixed in with their kibble! Only downfall: it is EXPENSIVE