Pedigree® Traditional Ground Dinner with Chicken & Rice Canned Dog Food uploaded by Haley J.

BY PEDIGREE

Hearty, healthy, and tasty—this meaty recipe features the chicken dogs love.

PEDIGREE® Chopped Ground Dinner With Chicken and Rice is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance.

Calorie Content (Calculated):
454 Calories Per 13.2oz can

Chicken By-Products, Chicken, Sufficient Water For Processing, Brewers Rice, Carob Bean Gum, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Minerals (Potassium Chloride, Magnesium Proteinate, Zinc Sulfate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Potassium Iodide), Carrageenan, Guar Gum, Dried Yam, Vitamins (Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate [Vitamin B1], Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Natural Flavor.

Brittany M.
Wilmington , NC
This is what my grandma feeds her dog and its about the only way he will eat his food. She mixes about half a can of this with his dry dog food and he loves it! He is a mutt she rescued from the pound about 13 years ago and I think he likes it because its soft and doesnt hurt his teeth. It is very affordable and the only thing I will say is that he only likes the ones like this and he doesn’t like the ones they sale like this that come in a gravy.
Fatima R.
Santa Maria , CA
Chicken and rice dinner is my dogs favorite ! I would say it taste good but I’ve never had it. But my the looks of it my dog really likes it so it must mean that it’s delicious ! So since my dog loves it I 100% recommend! Also take in mind my dog is super picky about his food choices so it must really mean he definitely likes chicken and rice dinner!
Cecilia G.
Katy, TX
Pedigree wet can food is my dogs first choice if id let em hed probably eat a whole bowl full of only wet food but of course we dont let him do that his food portion is half wet half dried ..but he can definatly sniff out pedigree from across the room and rather pedigree brand then any other wet food.
Brooklyn L.
Fort Wayne
my doggy loves these so much. The chicken and rice is her most favorite and its pretty much the only one I buy. I love how big the cans are. It definitely is plenty for any dog. Big or small. It didn't have a strong smell or make her sick. So I definitely recommend this :)
Mackenzie F.
Saint Cloud, FL
My big dog loves this, we pour it right on top of her dry food and it’s like a treat for her. We don’t give it to her everyday though because the wet food upsets her tummy but it’s good to give her like once or twice a week to switch us her dry food
Ashley N.
Greenwood
My dog loves these! Breakfast and dinner. My dog Sophie inhales this. And super cheap I believe it’s like 68 cents a can which lasts her three meals each! She is a small breed and I recommend this food to anyone wanting to try it out
Tania B.
Hinton, WV
My fur babies won’t hardly eat any other wet foods we try to get them unless it is this kind. They both love this stuff like crazy. They’ve both never had a bad reaction to this food. I would recommend.
Abraham M.
Oklahoma City
When my dog gets a bit tired of the regular hard dog food. These cans give a soothing taste to my dog. He loves chicken and the beef, but overall I feel like he enjoys it much more than other unbranded food items and treats. I will continue buying this for my dog.
Madeleine F.
San Antonio, TX
My dogs absolutely love this stuff! It’s the only flavor they’ll eat. Its about 70ish cents a can so it’s not too pricey but they love it and I can’t put a price on that. If your dogs are picky you should try this flavor.
Briana B.
Plainfield
Dogs love this but owners hate it. It gives dogs diarrhea and makes their poop mushy. I hate it. But like I said the dog loves it, he loves he taste of it. It’s easy for them to eat and it’s cheap.