Pedigree® Traditional Ground Dinner Chicken & Beef Canned Puppy Food uploaded by Ivonee R.Pedigree® Traditional Ground Dinner Chicken & Beef Canned Puppy Food uploaded by Joana C.

BY PEDIGREE

Pedigree Traditional Ground Dinner Chicken & Beef Canned Puppy Food

Developed with Vets and recommended by top breeders

Specially formulated to give puppies a healthy start in life

Nutritious, delicious, and guaranteed

For all breeds and puppy sizes

Buy on PETCO
Ivonee R.
Albuquerque
I have a German Shepherd who is 3yrs. I know he isn’t a puppy anymore. My vet told me he needed to gain weight but he doesn’t really pay too much attention to his dry food. But when I mix his dry food with the puppy wet food he eats it all! He has gained so much weight. And he loves the taste of puppy food which is why I feed it to him.
Angel M.
Guilford
My dog adores this brand of wet dog food. As soon as she sees me get it out she starts prancing around & getting so excited. I love buying it for her because it makes her happy & it makes me happy because it doesn't break the bank.
Raisa C.
Paragould, AR
When I got my dog he came with a bag of high end dog food and the shelter said he ate it but he was not touching it. I went to Walmart and picked it up and he ate it all. This is super inexpensive and you can find it almost anywhere.
Jordyn C.
Lexington, KY
My huskies LOVE this food! They prefer soft food over hard, and swallow this whole. It doesn’t smell bad like most soft dog food, which is a huge plus for me, and it keeps the weight on them that they need. It’s a must for picky dogs!
Crystal P.
El Paso , TX
My 3 year old Pekingese poodle loves this canned food. His favorite is chicken & beef all his treat are beef & chicken he loves it! I buy all his food & snacks at petsmart or at Walmart.
Alyson C.
Mount Nebo, WV
Pups love it! Had 4 dogs that we fed this to and they loovvvveeeeedddd it.
Easy to swallow for puppies when dry food isn’t an option. Fairly cheap depending on your store you go to.
Would totally continue to buy.
@blm_opinionated d.
Riverdale, GA
The price is great no matter where you buy it. My dog loves this way better than dry food. So unusually mix it in fora Trey .if your dog won't eat dry food mix Rhianon for a surprise
Veronica M.
Winchester
Our dog Zeus likes this brand very much. He's very quick to let you know if he doesn't approve of something. Took us a couple of different trys before we got it right.
Brittney H.
My puppy really enjoyed eating this food, he ate it right away as if he hadn't been fed in days. It's good to also have canned good for puppies as well as adult dogs
Thalia N.
It's a quick and easy food for a dog! If you're looking for a healthy meal, do not get this for your dog. However, it is okay for a once in a while meal. It's also a good alternative to actually dry dog food which your dog can get sick of. Alternate between the flavors and your dog will love it!